lisamariewillbe

The Farm Nov 5th and 6th

Why do there have to be 2 things I wanna do that weekend!! Damn it!! I miss all of you crazy kids very much!! *muah* I will see what I can do...:)

no matter what you "want" to do, your still going to just end up in thomaston anyways!:P

Seriously u ass!!! Call me tonite and I will give you all the details... How have you been since the last time I talked to you? I was thinkin a little on the fuzzy side during the last convo.. sorry!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Hey what happened to that speech about you quitting Thomoston and travelling the states. How far did you go??:D:D:D:D:D I know you found a cute skydiver and will bve moving to tallahassee..lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I did quit Thomaston, well an unfortunate change of events occured, and I did travel but $$ has been tight my dear... I am going to a couple of boogies b4 the end of the year!!! If you would be my boogie sugar daddy then I would be in business!!;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

I did quit Thomaston, well an unfortunate change of events occured, and I did travel but $$ has been tight my dear... I am going to a couple of boogies b4 the end of the year!!! If you would be my boogie sugar daddy then I would be in business!!;)

We need packers at the Mountain Boogie and I need some one to share the gas to the Hog Flop

yea my point is you forgot dublin... jeesh MEN cant live with them....cant legally kill'em

Women...sheesh...killin' us men a little bit every day....

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

okay greg , so since theres turkey, pork, chicken, etc I am thinking I will make something Beef... and I shall steal Gregs secret recipe and handcuff him to the porter... that way the victory is MINE alll MINEEEEEE *insert evil laugh here*
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Ask the others for that info ie tfftm. I have no clue, of course the judges (staff) wont pay for their plates but I was assuming wed do a tip jar or something.... since you guys are getting all you can jump lol...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this