RastaRicanAir

First Annual OrFun Birthday Boogie Bash @ the Farm

that desite the fact there are approx 10 DZs within 4 hours and at least 4 within 2 hours , I drive 6 to The Farm? Now you want me to drive to Raeford????

so........my DZ is 3 mins and drove 8 hours to the Farm....now there are 7 DZ's inbetween.......anyway!!!!!!!

i guess i see the GA croud around.....what...December?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

that desite the fact there are approx 10 DZs within 4 hours and at least 4 within 2 hours , I drive 6 to The Farm? Now you want me to drive to Raeford????

so........my DZ is 3 mins and drove 8 hours to the Farm....now there are 7 DZ's inbetween.......anyway!!!!!!!

i guess i see the GA croud around.....what...December?

I'll be in Chester on the 1st and St. George on the 22nd of Oct.Anyone want a ride?

I just received a call from Psycho Bob. He is in San Fran waiting for his plane. The plane he originally had outta there was going to Houston..they cancelled that flight, he is getting a flight into (somewhere I forgot) but then getting a flight into ATL, renting a car and driving to Pensacola and then turning around and driving back to the Farm. (He doesn't have his rig)... Anyway, he should be there sometime tomorrow a.m. He said he is bringing all the plates, cups and napkins.

Poor Bob. :(

Not that anybody is going to care but I can't make it. A server crashed down south and I have to go fix it. :(

I can't believe this Kelly, why are so many people canceling at the last min. oh well you are going to miss a good party
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Getting to the dz early, hope all you MF bring your tents , im snagging the bunk room....:)
whoohooo robby ..... holy paddle.... :$

**Better be the second room:

RastaRicanAir Sept. 7, 2005:
"PS: DIBS on the Corner Bunkhouse Suite."

I'm afraid I have to invoke Boogie Co-Organizer and broke ass can't buy a tent rights.
We'll be in by sunset hopefully. Whoever helps me reserve that room gets the first pull off the Warsteiner Mini kegs I'm bringing.

Now back to my red beans & rice.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Im so excited and i just cant hide it i wana know iwant you... Just think robbie, if it want for me getting kicked off you would not be married right now..God bless the orfuns

LMFAO!!!!! Am I actually gonna say this....Thank you Lee;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

If your missed someone will drunk dial you.

Does that mean that I am not missed:(

Oh course you are missed.This was written in reguards to those that back out of a boogie at the last minute and feel compelled to tell everyone.

Oh,and there is an exception to the rule.If you are bringing the beer or food for said boogie you should let someone know so we can come get said food or beer.But please refrain from posting it.

Why does everyone feel compelled to tell us they are not coming.I wonder if that is the only way they will be missed.We discussed this once before.If your not coming just don't show up.If your missed someone will drunk dial you.;)

Guess i was missed at 2 am ! :P Have fun & keep up the DDs!! Try to keep up with your phone Spence.... :S
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Guess i was missed

yeah me too....got a phone call, went something like this

Caller- what ya doin

Me-sleeping

Caller- are ya naked

Me-yes

Caller-who ya with

Me- no one

Caller-well why arent ya drunk

Me- Cause i have to be up for work in about 3 hours