caz

Florida for Christmas / New Year

Sounds fabulous, and thanks for all the advice, but due to a lack of planning plus a couple of injuries we're all doing Empuriabrava (Spain) this year now instead. But I'll keep it all in mind for next year, and hopefully not faff around quite so much beforehand trying to make a decision... Z-Hills Xmas 2006 here I come! :)

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

i was at Z-hills last year for christmas.......better weather then Eloy i think.....and the planes never stopped running from sun up to sunset....including a midnight new years eve night jump......lots of people, and a huge fireworks show at midnight.....not to mention a costume party new years eve too

Fireworks = B|

Nightjump= B|

Fireworks + Nightjump = B|B|B|

Anyway. Zhills is the place to be... And like skymama said, many cool places within a 2 hour drive.

Cya all there..B|

don't forget those hot Finnish girls that were there last year too...:P

Lake Wales will be hosting the Collegiate national Skydiving competition from 26Dec05 to 1Jan06. You can come compete with your friends or just hang out and have fun jumps with a bunch of college students from around the country. Plus we have major parties each night and a banquet at the end. What bettere time than Christmas, Skydiving, and a bunch of wild college kids. Hppe to see you and your friends.
Ryan Buckley

I'd say Z-hills for exactly teh same reasons as Skymama says...good time to be had at all the FLA DZs.

Hope to meet you at Z-hills.

Z-hills for sure. The burning of the beerline at midnight on new years eve was fucking awesome. Making people who screwed up on "pirate day" walk the plank into the swoop pond was very cool too!

I will be running a BMI course on the 29-30th of December too.

Chuck