NEcrewDOG

Nebraska Boogie - July 15-17th

The Lincoln Sport Parachute Club will be holding it's annual boogie on July 15th-17th...at Plattsmouth Airport (just south of Omaha). We had too many jumpers for 1 plane last year...so we got 2 this time. We'll have a Skyvan AND an Otter this year. Like always, we cater to all skydiving diciplines.

Please see the attachment for further details. Contact Frank ([email protected]) for questions.

Should be a kick ass time just like last year!!!

Uhh, dude, do you remember last year? 150 people, 80 tandems, 1 skyvan (that broke down sunday morning). Last year SUCKED!! I hope its nothing like last year. I only made 3 jumps. But thats why we have the otter coming and were keeping our jump prices at $18. We've named it the redemption boogie because we need to redeem ourselves, and I think were going to do just that. Its gonna be a rockin party.

Hope to see ya there.
Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Not sure about the CC fee or RV hookups ([email protected] would know). With an otter and skyvan going, there should be little wait. Around 15 minutes per load on the otter...and around 30 minutes per load on the van.
We're borrowing the same manifest program that the couchfreaks use. Several folks will be trained on using the software. We have set times for everyone to work...so...there will always be lots of help at manifest and registration (unlike last year).
Skydive Radio!!!

Let's check it out:
* Turn time on the Arizona otter will be about 18 minutes, same plane as at Couch Freaks. The Van is not quite as fast.
* You should see a load of skydivers fly every 15-17 minutes. That's enough to get anyone off.
* We have Freefly (Joe Reinhard) and RW (Dan Myers) organizers waiting to get jumpers of similar level together.
* Credit card machine will be avilable. Fee is minimal- 3 or 4%, have not got the official number from the Airport Authority yet!!! Same, if not cheaper than last year. Cash is king.
* RV hookups are not confirmed but we have an electrician working this weekend on it to see what we can do!
* We have a private shower with a hot water heater - same as last year. Delta faucets. Come live in the lap of luxury with LSPC ;)
* We have a manifest program to run both planes smoothly.
* All club members are working 4 hours to make sure we keep the groove going and you in the air!!
* We'll be in the air by 10 on Friday. "Secret" jump Thursday after the Otter arrives at Plattsmouth ;)
* What else do you want ?? More beer? Oh yeah - we're doing that too!!!!!!!
* Better facilities? Taken care of!!!! The hangar has more packing room and the landing areas are bigger.

See you in the air. I'll be on the first Thursday and Friday loads - will you????????

I can't believe she's punking out on us. Who is going to come to our boogie if Sunshine doesn't come to our boogie? See if I ever come visit you again. jk.

$18 dollar jumps and good showers, where are you going to beat that. No excuses will be heard.

I'm getting trained on the manifest today. I'm going to be the manifest Nazi. Having an organized manifest is going to exponitally speed things up. So pack fast cause were going to be turning loads like crazy.

Joe.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I'm not cause my roadtrip buddy won't go. It's all his fault.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You're not allowed out on your own?

Sure i am, if my roadtrip buddy will let me take his fancy car, then i'll come. Otherwise, no can do.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Besides $18 jumps, I just arranged to have the NOTAM go up to 16K AGL so we have flexibility to react if the pilot gets flashed some BoObIeS. We'll give the pilot discretion to give extra altitude based on how well he is entertained.:P

sweet! on all the loads im on, some female needs to get us extra altitude. :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

I'm not cause my roadtrip buddy won't go. It's all his fault.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You're not allowed out on your own?

Sure i am, if my roadtrip buddy will let me take his fancy car, then i'll come. Otherwise, no can do.

you dont need my car. you have a car :S:P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

God forbid you'd have to drive all the way across Iowa without "window tint".

Come on Sunshine, come to Nebraska and meet this guy:

The Toe Licker (the pictures are about 3/4 of the way down.)

Hes practically a celebrity. 5 dollars (paid to me) will get you an autograph, and for 5 jump tickets he'll lick any thing off your toes. I Know how much you like to get your toes licked, or was that massaged.

To let everyone know the Skyvan was cancelled due to issues beyond our control. We have replaced it with Skydive Arizona's King Air. That will cut the turn time by 20 minutes (our local van is very slow). An Otter and King Air will be flying over Nebraska all weekend. See everyone there!!!!