Mirage63

Hotel's for Rodger's Cross Keys event

Okay fine, I'll book rooms at ALL of them and figure it out after I get there

BUT

I'm going to fart in the plane to get even..........

Hey, If you fart in my plane I'll have to organize a video session of past east coast events!
... at least there is no desert for me (and my video) to get lost in at Cross Keys!
see you there,
karen

Red Carpet Inn

About your only good bet right there in town. That is where we stay when we go to Xkeys.

Chris -
Is that the one that's further down Black Horse Pike on the opposite side of the road from Pike Inn?

Yes, the Red Carpet Inn is further down the Pike. Not positive if it is on the opposite side as the Pike Inn though. Here's the number-

856-728-8000

It's a pretty decent place. Nothing classy, by any means, but clean and decent.

Wow - you've got an "in" if you have the forecast that far out! ;)

Was going by the Weather Channel. They changed the forecast:
Fri-Mostly Sunny High: 78 Low: 55
Sat- Isolated Thunderstorms High: 73 Low: 54
Sun- Partly Cloudy High:73 Low: 51
So if all goes well, I may take a trip out there on Sunday. What time do things get going around there? I still won;t be able to jump, but it would be nice to meet some of you, and get to see some skydives.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

I'm not telling you:P Me and the Foxes are staying far away from you, unless you buy us cocktails:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Sorry- thougth you were referancing Memorial Day Weekend. What weekend in July is is going to be?
I'm hoping to lose enough weight to jump end of July, beginning of August. And after chatting with some of you, I'd like to actuallt meet some people.

Oh, and regardless of what weekend it is- 85 and sunny all 3 days. How's that?

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Chris and Skolls -

Roger's sequential event weekend, July 7-10 is the one we are discussing.

Flyangel and Roxtail will be there, Minxx and BlueFox are waiting in the wings for slots.

Chris - thanks for the info. Fortson, this may or may not be where we stay... what's it worth to ya!!???!?!? ;)

Not sure if anyone is interested (and I don't mean to hijack your thread), but Roger is organizing 40 way sequentials at CPI (Ellington, CT) on Jun 18 & 19 if you want to come out and play.

We will have 2 otters. Right now we have 33 experienced and 15 "up and coming" (they will be in a seperate group working with Hollie Reno).

If you are interested, more info can be found here:

http://www.skydivect.net/bigway

Nothing warms a Foxes (or Flyangel's) heart like a little Patron.

Did I hear the "P" word?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nothing warms a Foxes (or Flyangel's) heart like a little Patron.

Did I hear the "P" word?

DAMN! you have good hearing! I swear that you can hear a shot glass being ckinked from 1000 miles away!

Laura and I are still waiting to hear back about our slots for CK, but I am getting excited just thinking about the prospect of sharing a room with you, Barb and Molly:ph34r:

AND .. I will finally get to meet CCowden;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach