vector32003

mullins super king air

I took a ride in Mikes plane this morning, sans gear. An experience i have to reccomendB| This pic was taken a few seconds after the last jumper exited, I have NEVER had a ride like that! Holy freekin crap:o I was hoping the ground would be visible in the pictures, OUT THE FRONT WINDOW!!!

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Man have things changed at OSC! The new owner is incredible! And as you can see the focus isn't just on students anymore, so if you're a serious skydiver come out and play with us anytime...but especially May 14-15!

Palmer's gone? Eesh...that's where I started at. Nice guy once you realize he's an ass.;)

Sigh, I'd love to come play with the king air, but I somehow have a feeling I'm still banned even though Palmer is gone.:o:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hey there, stranger!

I think we're going to have to put together a formation skydive of everyone who got kicked or ran off by the old owner.;)

I wonder if the King Air is big enough....B|

Tell your bro I said hola. I should be back at Hinton at the end of the month once I get my rig put back together.

Hey Kris, was good to talk to you by phone last weekend. Please help us contact all the old OSC jumpers about the King Air. The last time I jumped it was in Quincy. It was really great jumping at OSC last weekend and the new DZO seems to be a REALLY cool dude. I plan on jumping there until Dale gets his plane back in the air.

Hope to see ya soon bro.

I'll definitely let everyone know, Don. And it was good talking to you, Robin, and Cindy as well.:)
I may be at OSC this Sat, but don't know yet. Shoot me a PM with your # and let me know if you're going to be out there.

Their website is advertising the boogie but with no specifics about registration fees, requirements, etc.

Their website doesn't seem to have half of the stuff it used to have.

Call (918) 225-2222 for details and post them if you would.

david
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

Just a word to everyone in OK and surrounding areas; Any DZ that Jack touches turns to gold. If you all want to have a great time you must go! I don't know if people there know Jack Reeves but he is one of the best instructors, DZO, pilot, ect, ect....in the world. Not to blow smoke up his ass but, he's very personable and knowledgable. I just want people there to realize the amazing resource they now have at Cushing. My 2cents, Jeff

he was one of my AFF instructors almost 5 years ago.
Hes great.
I will be there, it maybe for only sunday, but hell yea.
Oh and mullins plane is ok too! :D:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Jack is the best...he's the reason I won't do what many other experienced skydivers have done..gone to DALLAS to jump! I will continue to support him and his/our dropzone. If you haven't met him yet..please make this weekend your chance to do it.

There is NO registration fee. $20 jump tickets. Paxton Vineyard organizing. Rumor has it he may be teaching a ground class on canopy control Friday night and also will be limiting the number of skydivers he will freefly coach this weekend. So get there early! I CAN'T WAIT!!

There's a lot to be said for visiting different dropzones. They all have their unique vibe and things to learn from.:)
But, as for the King Air at OSC this weekend, I'm bringing my GTi, and KansasSkydiver is bringing his Classic II.

If anyone else has a wingsuit, bring it and let's get some flocking done!B|