dbac

South Africa - where?

Help. I'm off to SA in a week for 12 days. I'm flying into Joburg before road tripping it to Cape Town. I quite fancy taking in a couple of days at a DZ somewhere, can anybody recommend us a good one thats on the way? Or is there one near something else that we 'must see or do'?

Any other comments for a quality hol would be appreciated too.

cheers
Bri

Skydive Cape Town.
I passed my AFF there and had a very good time. Open all week, up to three planes running on weekend. Excellent view of Table Mountain from the sky. Good organization and nice people !
Cheers,
J.Blues
-
Come to the edge. We can't, we're afraid. Come to the edge. We can't, we'll fall. Come to the edge. And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew.

If you are in Jo'burg on a weekend day, pop in to Jo'burg Skydiving Club www.jsc.co.za
The dz is at 5000' whick makes life interesting;)
We were down there a couple of weeks ago. Great people & great jumping. Phone first to pre-manifest though or you might be waiting around a bit!

Hiya,

Come to JSC (Johannesburg Skydiving Club) you can pm me as I run the manifest there and help you out with any unanswered questions.

We are the biggest dz in the country operating a Pilatus Porter, there is info under Drop Zones on dz.com. Hope this helps!!!!

Blue skies

Sheri

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball