sneaky

Jans Beech99 in Lillo this xmas

hey sneaky

the beech is the fastest plane in europe. as far as i know its 8 minutes to altitude, not too bad. and the door is very similar to the otter. had friends who went to go vertical last october, climbing to 16000ft is similar to 12000 in a porter or normal otter. enjoy xmas in lillo, they seem to have quiet stable weather over winter.:ph34r:

I heard that the weather is good... I chose to come there instead of Empuria which is usually plaqued with winds !!

So I guess all should be well organized now so that the operation runs fast and effective....

Whos coaching and whats on ??

Whos coaching and whats on ??

everything on the website you posted on all Lillo and Empuria threads :P

from memory, Endeavour (Swiss 4-way team), Nimmo (from Babylon), and more...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Chamone!

Man this is gonna be a Bad ass boogie! Weve got some mad assed coaches rocking up and some shit hot flyers doing the same!

The resident freefly team euphoria will be coaching and load organising. Also Nimmo from the kick ass freefly team Babylon will be there to do the same.

Mike vetter is gonna be taking controll of the RW flyers for some dynamic formation stuff.

we Have also got some very cool guys Like Matt from the world famous wiggaz team who are gonna make a special guest apperance, bringing the wiggaz own unique brand of wackyness to the proceedings.

With those guys knocking around and a fleet of great aircraft, free beer in the evenings and a party atmosphere from day one, Im sure this events gonna be buzzing!!!!

Lets get it on!;):P:D

KEEP THE CHANGE YA FILTHY ANIMAL!

Buckshee shirts? Cool.

Need some fresh clothes, after constant jumping, partying ect...

The house of fun sounds nice, baggsy me the broom cubord, The shrew needeth his furry bolt hole for meditation! Hahaha.

This gig is gonna rock! The only thing that could mess it up is a busted ciatic nerve. You all mended yet?

Hey Jordi, surprising how you hear all of those things. Thanks for the weather forecast for Empuriabrava and you must have good contacts to know already about the xmas weather in Lillo. How many winters have you stayed in Madrid to know so well about???
By the way, how are your students doing??? Please don't use the forums to write bullshit.
CU mate

Reiner

Apologies mate.. didnt mean the weather is going too suck..just appears written that way,but not meant that way.After spending 4 years in Ampuria I know what Tramontana is and when she raises her ugly head..And I also know the boogies are kick ass and busy as hell !! I am going to be with you for the beach boogie in May time and no doubt I will be raving and writting on this forum about it...

lillo have done some weather data research and have a good idea ,plus the use of the latest technology ( wait for it.... cue drum beat... the internet !!!! which you can use to get... weather forcasts !!) I have attached the info from the local goverment weather research station to show this... what it says is.. that the weather here is excellent all year around based on the national average,and this data is based on 30 years of research..

Also for you a pic of the pond here ... I invite you up for some swoops to the max...

CU Mate