pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Hey dude,thanks for putting me up this past few days. its good to be back home sleep in my own bed..lol Damn i am tired. So, Brando has thrown down the challenge to Brandy. Ask Blaine what happens when you talk shit....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

no really whats that sopposed to mean

Man, you need to invest in a dictionary, or at least use spell-check. I mean, you get points for being creative, I guess. (But is it actually creativity when a monkey types a "poem" at a keyboard?)

Heidi-Ho
(who modestly admits that her grammar is near-perfect)

www.skydivethefarm.com

The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Heidi are you ever going to jump again? :| I think you will do great the next time around.:D
----------------------

Somehow the pain of the injuries has not exceeded the rush of the dive. There's also the fact that I don't have health insurance. Probably in the Spring. I'm in no hurry. Plus I get all that time to learn so much from everyone else's mistakes.

Heidi-Ho

www.skydivethefarm.com

The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Heidi are you ever going to jump again? :| I think you will do great the next time around.:D
----------------------

Somehow the pain of the injuries has not exceeded the rush of the dive. There's also the fact that I don't have health insurance. Probably in the Spring. I'm in no hurry. Plus I get all that time to learn so much from everyone else's mistakes.

Heidi-Ho

www.skydivethefarm.com

That is a good plan. You can learn from the mistakes of others and from what others do right. The Spring will be a good time to jump--Blue skies and warm weather. I don't think you will need your health insurance though...cause you aren't going to get hurt.B|
---------------------
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

How come all you people are home on the computer and I'm at www.skydivethefarm.com? Check out Santa doing a Lazyboy Ghostrider.

I believe that Santa is actually going to be at the Farm next weekend.

Heidi-Ho

I'd like to invoke my right as an American to say that the picture of Santa, and all of this talk about Santa Claus is both divisive and offensive and you can expect a call from my pain-in-the-ass PC liberal lawyer. Better buy some nice new clothes because we're going to the Supreme Court on this one. Unless of course Hans wants to avoid negative nationwide exposure and settle the suit for an undisclosed number of jump tickets.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'd like to invoke my right as an American to say that the picture of Santa, and all of this talk about Santa Claus is both divisive and offensive and you can expect a call from my pain-in-the-ass PC liberal lawyer. Better buy some nice new clothes because we're going to the Supreme Court on this one. Unless of course Hans wants to avoid negative nationwide exposure and settle the suit for an undisclosed number of jump tickets.

Awe, Robby, are you hustling jump tickets for me for Christmas????:) No, I've got it, you're trying to convince Hans to donate the jump tickets he would've settled w/ you to Shrek's Christmas Family!

Now that, is SWEET!!!

And Shimmel, you can borrow my shoes anytime your feet aren't wet and cold. OR...you could always borrow one from Bob, he's not using it!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Ok speaking of lawyers. johnny and i shared the pot at the hold em game tonight. As johnny never watches dz.com we can talk all kinds of shit..hehe Believe it or not i got totally lucky on an all in. But when you have a big stack and 11 dollars to call what the hell...I shoud of got my ass kicked but vodka sure helped. Anyways, who is up for the tournament at the xmas boogie? I want brandys or jess's trophy. you want to challenge brandon??? :P:P:P

ORFUN #2

OK brandon . My Money is on Brandy..lol Would you like to wager some kind of sporty bet lets say mmm 2 jump tickets..I'd even go as far as 3 if your interested. If Brandy goes out beforeU in the tournament, i'll buy you 3 jump tickets and vice versa. There ya go. I've laid down a public challenge. Would you like to accept or are you a young feline?????????????:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Back at ya. There we have it. A side pot may get interesting before the boogie. Who's money is on Brandon? I will be a bookie..hehe

ORFUN #2

Ask Blaine what happens when you talk shit....

I'm quite content to sit this challenge out. I'll be on the sidelines with my popcorn and drink...and I'll be the first to start the "Brandy-Brandy" chanting!!!

Brando will learn that it's much better to have her on your side, than on yer ass!!! And, it also helps when you show up and put your money in the game...makes for a real 'battle' as opposed to just simple shite talk - as it appears Brandon is content to continue with!!!:o:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Very well spoken there my friend. But you know, he couldn't make the boogie due to a FSU football game. So, now he wants to talk crap. Guilt is a horrible thing.....By the way. I am buying the first load Friday of the boogie. It will be a porter or caravan. So whoever is there a free jump..

ORFUN #2

wondered when moochie mike would show. His motto "If its free its for me" I would of bought you a jump my friend but with all the gas, dip beer food i bought you this week-end you used up all your credit...hehe :)

ORFUN #2

i'm a POOR college student ~ lee & brandy, will ya'll adopt me?:)

i'm handy to have around and i don't eat that much.

i will adopt you nichole. ive got an empty space for you. you dont want to live with a dirty british ogre anyways.

dude your too good for the tunnel. man what will you learn my friend. I heard the tunnel in orlando are calling asking you for advice. It would be wasting my money and depriving someone who needs some airtime. Also, when do you need my money for the swoop coaching? hehe Hey i almost forgot. When is that book coming out" KEEP EMOTIONS DEEP INSIDE" by Mark schimmel coming out???
On another note just got off the phone with Johnny. Don't forget next Thursday is his house warming. Huge party with caterers beer and a hot tub. Call me if you want on the guest list. He's given my the Authority can you believe that crap. God bless his house..hehe

ORFUN #2

will ya'll adopt me?:)
i'm handy to have around and i don't eat that much.

I've got room, Nichole, but yer chubby excuse for a chihuahua may have to live outside. Might give my puppy a complex!!;)

:o:P:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic