pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Mark maybe if you did not make me look like an ass at every chance you are given then I might come. And now you offering canopies to everyone. Its funny I had no clue you were even bringing them. Funny how you do nice things right after mean. Is that your way of repenting. I'm tired of fighting. Can we please just be civil?

so were taking this out of pm's now?.

no. pd is sending canopies for peaple to jump. all i did was ask them to and i have somone bringing them to me.

you probably didnt have a clue because i didnt call pd till today. blame mike. i was getting a canopy for him to demo and i decided to get one for you and annmarie. she should jump a spectre 150. i was going to put you on the 135 and mike on the sabre2 150. and i also have a sabre 2 135 that i was going to let you try and nichole.

food roll call:

Mariposa-Blanched asparagus marinated in a balsamic vinegrette
Lee-Publix bread
Hans-6 turkeys
Robby-Arroz con Habichuelas (Rice and Kidney Beans)
Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes
Stephen-chips n dip
Brandi-chili
Shimell-big bag of salad and dressings (to be kept cool in the fridge)
Sage-Deviled eggs
AnnMarie--Pigs in blankets (or whatever those wrapped weenie things are called)

http://www.skydivethefarm.com
The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

I can't wait to taste some of your Spic style cuisine! Yum, Yum, yummy!!!

...uhhh I said I'm allowed.

Oh and Beezy will be attending. don't know if hes bringing any canopies, but i'm sure he'll have some in his trailor.

Sweet! Between the jump he still owes me and Shrek's Freeloader Freeload that's two freebies Ive got in the bank.

I'd also like to nominate myself to organize the Inaugural OrFun Way and Initiations
(Organize: v.; get a bunch of goofballs together in the back of the hangar long enough to get them on the same load.)
All those opposed ...tell someone who cares.

Now back to the Jerry Springer Show Online.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I think i may make my suprise dip. special ingredients. I know what your all thinking you perverts but this sauce is mm. Yes i will make it tomorrow. That way the garlic stays in a while. Its also vegetarian friendly for our very white friends. Well, off to bed have a hard day feeding robbie tomorrow:S:S
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I just wanted to post and say that I will not be able to attend the Holiday boogie this year. My parents got me a flight home this Friday and they want like $175.00 to change it, so its gonna be until January until I can make it back up to the farm. I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy, and most importantly a safe holiday. Good luck to the students, and thanks again for an awesome year of skydiving.
I figured its only right that I contribute something to the party, so im sending up a couple of cases of Heineken you all can share, that is unless Lee drinks it on the way up. :S

Dude, whats 175.00 dollars hey if times are hard we will all chip in my friend..hehe Well, the heineken will go down very well. Don't forget johnnys thursday hes throwing a xmas party for us all. Also, we will be playing poker. he's having a table brought in. Give me a call tomorrow dude. I'll pick the beer up BE RUDE NOT TOO>>hehe Well, we'll see you at the farm new year then/:(:(:(

ORFUN #2

Roll Call:

MiniBrandi
hans
shimell
Kelly (and.......?)
Mariposa
West Coast Brandy aka the Take-Out Queen
Mr. West Coast Brandy
limping j
Downsize Mike
Castora aka "Hold 'Em Beaver"
DJ Electric Boy
Omar
Ted
Kevin
Ny Brian
Nelva
Sage
Heather
Brian
weatherman Pruit
Nic
Spence
texas bluff Jay
Lance
Chiquita
Heidi-Ho
FranktheTank
PYKE
A group of12 jumpers are coming from Skydive Orange,Va
the other Stephen(if i can get a ride)
Make ammends as needed...

the other Stephen(if i can get a ride)

Alright Tally boys and girls...who can hook this here boy up with a ride?

Stephen - just sent a pm w/ my number. I'll be in Panama City looking for an apt. Depending on how things go I might just be heading your way at the right time. Give me a call on Thursday.
Killing threads since 2004.

wow it's been a while since i've seen the thread...all kinds of drama. well i'm excited about this weekend, i'm needing it after finals week. i'm hopin it isn't going to get worse.[:/]

marianne, for the food roll call, i'll probably bring something munchie like brownies...
lee, i don't have your phone number, otherwise i would love to call you.;) i'll probably be setting my alarm though.
and hans, please tell me woody and someone else that can jump with me is going to be there friday by 1 so i can jump on the first load. :)
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

LMAFAO Damn dude you really want me to watch your kids. I have this bad tendency to swear around kids. I think you may want to look somewhere else. I'll be more than happy to watch you jump while my patience is tested. But i think someone like ann marie would be a better choice. You know she's lurking... I tell you. Her and Lance were in some conversation the other week. It was like they were speaking French mate.. Bloody southerners

lol... well ok so im out of the loop. but i just talked to ann marie and she says that she is going to the nearest church to apply for nunhood.:o

so lance. hope your palm's are in good shape!:D

lol,damn, before long these hands will be asking me to marry them or something
orfun #6

Roll Call:
MiniBrandi
hans, sandy & ella
shimell
Kelly
Mariposa
West Coast Brandy aka the Take-Out Queen
Mr. West Coast Brandy
limping j
Downsize Mike
Castora aka "Hold 'Em Beaver"
DJ Electric Boy
Omar
Ted
Kevin
*****Ny Brian*****We'll miss you!! Happy Holidays!!
Nelva
Sage
Heather
Brian
weatherman Pruit
Nic
Spence
texas bluff Jay
Lance
Chiquita
Heidi-Ho
FranktheTank
PYKE
AnnMarie
A group of 12 jumpers are coming from Skydive Orange,Va:) Lets see, Col and his mathematician lawyer? Are you guys coming to play????
Nichole (late Sat.)
Stephen

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

food roll call:

Lee-Publix bread and dip w/ garlic
Hans-6 turkeys
Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes
Stephen-chips n dip
Brandi-chili
Sage-Deviled eggs
Heather-Brownies

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

food roll call:

Lee-Publix bread and dip w/ garlic
Hans-6 turkeys
Heidi-Ho-- 2 cheesecakes
Stephen-chips n dip
Brandi-chili
Sage-Deviled eggs
Heather-$5 Brownies

hehehe:P

Damn this thread is turning into a bloody menu. How about we get on the subject of skydiving hey. We have already upset some individual who's whinning about us all on another thread. Shimmel set that one straight. So only talk about skydiving. So you want on that first free load hey heather...Bloody AFF students. Want something for nothing. You watch, with the mention of a free load, there will be about 50 people there Friday. ;););)

ORFUN #2

i may be able to contribute $5 dollar brownies/rice crispy treats as well...will have to see how funds are looking by end of week {being a poor college student sux!}

definately have some quite festive jello shots ~ AND mary anne/anne marie --> do ya'll have your "A" yet? Would love to put togther a newbie fun jump of some sort!!:D:D:D

see you guys in only 2 days!!!~~~~~~YAY!!!~~~~~~

blues ~ nic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Anyone needing a ride up there Friday night from Tallahassee give me a call(850-445-0281)...I've got two spots left in my truck. In addition to the poker tournament J's getting together, and twister game I saw last time, what else is planned on Saturday night? I heard Shimell's going to have spelling bee by the bonfire;), but I was just wondering what else there might be to do...lol.:)