Hans

Full Moon Boogie @ The Farm

i think he has to work saturday, You know spence slow as me on a diet. Send him a 1000 pm's change his mind. All he does anyway is put dents in the pond.B|
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

first it was 3 minutes now 7 minutes Robbie you couldn't last more than a minute with kitty you pervy bastard..Hey Party Saturday night maybe get some hold em..jay you wanna bring a table maybe some chips. I'll try and remember the crap you left here.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Kitty, hon, if I chaperone you then who is going to chaperone ME? :) Not that I'd ever do anything at all except sit and knit by the bonfire. Scott even has pic of me doing just that.:D Right Scott?;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Yes... She knit quite a nice little sweater... it came in handy on the 21k jump... it was a little chilly up top.

And these photos have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any type of sharing of jello shots.

Don't worry... your secrets safe with me... I'l never tell;):ph34r:B|:P
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

Well don't tease...let's see!!! Jello shots w/ the ladies...YUMMY!!!;)

I think I need to be the chaperone girlies. You two might lead each other astray and then what might happen? Me on the other hand will keep you all motivated in the 'right' direction.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Well don't tease...let's see!!! Jello shots w/ the ladies...YUMMY!!!;)

I think I need to be the chaperone girlies. You two might lead each other astray and then what might happen? Me on the other hand will keep you all motivated in the 'right' direction.

Somehow the phrase "lead me not into temptation" comes to mind. Who's in the lead?:P

I so hate I can't be there this weekend but I'm being a good mother and hanging out with my girls. I have looked and will be able to come play at the $110 Boogie in Nov and Dec.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I think we'd better make it a full 7 hours in the closet.

Ok, I fixed it for you!:)

Actually, the "7 minutes" was a reference to a wonderful adolescent game that I think should we, as grown-ups (heh heh, yeah right!), should try to bring back into fashion. But I do like your idea better.

So let me get this straight, Mouth is going to chaperone Kitty, and Mariposa is going to chaperone Mouth? So who's going to chaperone me again?
...Oh nevermind, I'm the one who needs to learn a lesson so I guess I'll just take notes.

jumpoutnow: I can already see there is gonna be a party within a party somewhere at THE FARM!

I'm sure I don't know what you mean! :) But just out of curiosity, exactly how long can the hot water last in that big shower?

What the hell is goin on? I have no idea? J/K
I am so ready to jump again.......I have not jumped since about 3 weeks ago!
Since Rastarican cut my rig away!
I try to explain it to my Wufo co-workers (about the cutaway) but they are like "what? You're parachute didn't open?" you know they don't understand......and even then they don't understand the way I explain it.
:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

So let me get this straight, Mouth is going to chaperone Kitty, and Mariposa is going to chaperone Mouth? So who's going to chaperone me again?

No, no, no, sweet innocent Robbie.. :) When Mouth, Mariposa, and I get together, theres no chaperone in the world who can handle that...
:ph34r::P

This boogie is starting to sound like a script for an episode of fear factor.. :o
;)

No, no, no, sweet innocent Robbie.. :) When Mouth, Mariposa, and I get together, theres no chaperone in the world who can handle that...
:ph34r::P
;)

Oh my sweet, sweet kitty. You have such a way with words!! I think we may need to share some jello shots too!!! Mouth showed me this great trick w/ your tongue!:ph34r:

Robby, you need all the chaperoning you can get ELECTRIC BOY!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Oh my sweet, sweet kitty. You have such a way with words!! I think we may need to share some jello shots too!!! Mouth showed me this great trick w/ your tongue!:ph34r:

She showed you a trick with *my* tongue??? How cool is that, I wasnt even in the same state! :ph34r::D

You mean the trick where you drop your jaw and circle your tongue around the...

umm.. taking this to PM's..
:):ph34r:;)

Well now I am just jealous... I was planning on heading up thaht way this weekend... But there is ANOTHER hurricane in the atlantic, so i have to go play ARMY and see who I can help out this week :D

So i will have to join in all the fun a bit later[:/] But you gals and guys have fun...

DON'T DO ANYTING I WOULDN'T DO!!!! (Not saying much)
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!