jlmiracle

13th Annual West Tenn Skydiving Halloween Boogie

>>2nd - i finally put dz names with faces from the dz.. hi everyone! judy, chris, trent, kevin, andy... <<

... Brent

damn! i thought that's what i typed!

and brent... :)
although, i think i could have gone much longer without seeing you in that dress....

michael
Michael Hart

"hey.. now i'm wondering... i'm hoping there aren't any boogie-virgin initiation rites... you know.. some strange, deviant sexual practices or something...

wait, what am i saying! of course i do!! "

Well the only initiation that is required is that you bring beer since this is you first. As for the " strange, deviant sexual practices or something... " sorry when do not have any women that are regulars at our dz that are willing to take one from the newbie, but there are usually one or two from other places that are willing. You will just have to find them or be in the right place at the right time. I never am!!!

kevin
drakeshelby

The Boogie/Party is less than 2 weeks away, my frig is starting to fill up with Jell-o Shots, the raffle prizes are rolling in.

Its going to be a great boogie this year. Hope everyone can make it! :)
Brent - what will you be this year?

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

The Boogie/Party is less than 2 weeks away, my frig is starting to fill up with Jell-o Shots, the raffle prizes are rolling in.

Its going to be a great boogie this year. Hope everyone can make it! :)
Brent - what will you be this year?

Judy

I am going to try and make it this time. It's been too long since my last trip there!

Blue Skies
Billy

P.S. Anybody up for the electric boogie or whatever that game is called? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

13th Annual Halloween Boogie and Costume Party
Huge number of Sponsors, Raffle, and Door Prizes

13th Annual Halloween Boogie and Costume Party October 30-31, 2004 (King Air will also be available Friday afternoon, October 29th)

$17 Registration includes buffet dinner, beer, soda, Jell-O shots and 2 raffle tickets.

Costume Party and GIGANTIC Raffle Saturday night.

Best Costume wins a free weekend of King Air jumps at West Tennessee Skydiving.

Freefly organizing by the Mullins Boys: Joel, Jeff, and Zachary.

Jumps are $18.00 to 14,500'. Early bird loads manifested before 8:00 AM just $10.00. Mullins Super King Air, 14 jumpers to 14,500' in 7 minutes, guaranteed fastest jump aircraft in the country!

HUGE quantity of raffle and door prizes donated by our sponsors:

Aerodyne, Alti-2, Altitude Concepts, Bev Suits, Birdman, Inc., Tony Suits, Bonehead, Cazer Paraloft, Flyaway Indoor Skydiving, Icarus Canopies, Sunrise Rigging, Jumper Sportswear, Kroops, Performance Designs, Larsen & Brusgard, Mirage Systems, Para Publishing, Precision, Relative Workshop, Rigs & Things, Velocity Sports, Sky Systems, SSK, Strong, Sun Path, Windline, and more!

NEWS FLASH:

Mirage, Performance Designs, Precision, Relative Workshop, and Sunpath will be on site with Demos. You should be able to try just about anything on the market. If there is a specific size CANOPY that you would like to DEMO please contact Chris Welker at [email protected].

West Tennessee Skydiving now Air-Conditioned!
75 degrees year around

With the addition of 8 tons of air-conditioning to the packing area, West Tennessee Skydiving is now fully air conditioned. We are the only skydiving facility in the world that offers a fully air conditioned facility with a shaded aircraft loading area immediately adjacent.

Blue Ones,
Chris Welker

awesome - can't wait...

so, these are probably typical newbie questions..

for saturday night, there'll be floor space to crash on? i'm planning on bringing my trusty air mattress!

costumery - never been good at that - required? i could always go lame, put some tape on an old black pair of glasses, some waaay too short pants, white socks, trusty pocket protector and go as a geek.. but then what's the costume! ;)

it was either that or come as a middle aged mid-life crises white guy scopin' out the young chicks (as though there was a chance!) and hoping to score before passing out...

estimated attendance? festivities (non-jumping) should start about when?

there was earlier discussion (Judy?) about group costumes...

michael
Michael Hart

estimated attendance? festivities (non-jumping) should start about when?***

125-150 is the usual attendance. The supper will be served @ 7:00 p.m. followed by the top 10 raffle and debauchery.

Jell-O, Jell-O, Jell-O

Chris Welker

Bitchin'! B| I'm hitting the road right at 4:30 sharp this afternoon for the drive up! See ya!

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Crashing at WTS in the packing area is possible and can be done comfortably, but on boogie weekends there are drunks staggering around all night. Much more peace and quiet in a tent if you have one.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com