jlmiracle

13th Annual West Tenn Skydiving Halloween Boogie

we need to come up with some safe activities for the drop zone when we get weathered out.

Something like, Trent bashing!

Pumpkin Toss can be done safely - Like the Turkey toss.:S
Naked Slip and Slide
Poke the Bear - still working on the rules for this one.

We still have that giant roll of plastic wrap we can wrap people up with and throw them in the pool and see who can stays afloat the longest.:D

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

we need to come up with some safe activities for the drop zone when we get weathered out.

Something like, Trent bashing!

Pumpkin Toss can be done safely - Like the Turkey toss.:S
Naked Slip and Slide
Poke the Bear - still working on the rules for this one.

We still have that giant roll of plastic wrap we can wrap people up with and throw them in the pool and see who can stays afloat the longest.:D

Judy

I like the last one. What is Poke the Bear?
drakeshelby

What is Poke the Bear?

It's a game of who can annoy Mike the most and his immediate family is not eligible to win.

Judy

Oh!! That is going to be a good one!! The annoying Mike part, in the plane or on the ground? or does it matter to the person plying?
Some may end up with a bad spot!
drakeshelby

i can be shrek dude!! i mean look at my belly..and i can do a good irish accent as well..(and if it is an english accent..it will still sound irish) anyways i can dress up in a skimpy thong too..but i dont think shrek had a thong..but who cares...this is going to be soo much fun...judy is there any advertising? i mean besides dz.com?

what aboutttttttt marvel comics as costumes...or i could be captain caveman? or maybe we all can be nudists...hehehe or jackie can just get naked...

what about rodriguez brothers initiations? i think we need to reinitiate barbra
i'm out like a fat kid playing dodgeball

i can be shrek dude!! i mean look at my belly..and i can do a good irish accent as well..(and if it is an english accent..it will still sound irish) anyways i can dress up in a skimpy thong too..but i dont think shrek had a thong..but who cares...this is going to be soo much fun...judy is there any advertising? i mean besides dz.com?

what aboutttttttt marvel comics as costumes...or i could be captain caveman? or maybe we all can be nudists...hehehe or jackie can just get naked...

what about rodriguez brothers initiations? i think we need to reinitiate barbra

Man, Your elevator is stuck between floors!! What is this infatuation between you and a thong?
drakeshelby

Hello Kitty:)
The naked german guys (at least when they swim) will be here this weekend. Unfortunately they will not be here for the Halloween Boogie.

Come out this weekend for some nice eye candy!;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Hello Kitty:)
The naked german guys (at least when they swim) will be here this weekend. Unfortunately they will not be here for the Halloween Boogie.

Come out this weekend for some nice eye candy!;)

Judy

As for the nice eye candy - I will not be there this weekend!!! I am not sure if Trent will be there this weekend or not!!

Sorry to disappoint you!!

drakeshelby
drakeshelby

well i might make it for the $10 load but i have to work later...i have off for the halloween boogie!!! pack pack pack pack pack...thats all i am gunna do..well besides jump a little..so is there an executive decision on the halloween costumes??!?! i already have my thong!! and yes judy i know my elevator doesnt go to the top floor...it never has.

well i might make it for the $10 load but i have to work later...i have off for the halloween boogie!!! pack pack pack pack pack...thats all i am gunna do..well besides jump a little..so is there an executive decision on the halloween costumes??!?! i already have my thong!! and yes judy i know my elevator doesnt go to the top floor...it never has.

You are a fat kid . . . with little feet!!!

drakeshelby
drakeshelby

hehehe i know..were you there at quincy/rantoul when we did a 2 point 4 way from 22,000? yea we sucked..skydiving that is! i heard kevin holbrook was donating a 30,000ft jump to the halloween boogie? is this true? cause i would do it again. any lists yet of the prizes judy?

trent

hehehe i know..were you there at quincy/rantoul when we did a 2 point 4 way from 22,000? yea we sucked..skydiving that is! i heard kevin holbrook was donating a 30,000ft jump to the halloween boogie? is this true? cause i would do it again. any lists yet of the prizes judy?

trent

yes I was part of the 2pt 4 way from 23000ft.
I was fine on that jump. You and Jeff hodges were that ones that could not fly.

Yes he is donating a HALO jump!!
drakeshelby

I'm coming up from Tallahassee just to attend this boogie. This whole event should be great, and to cap it all off, according to the website there will be a 30,000' night jump on Halloween night. I'm putting in to reserve a slot. I think its gonna be worth the drive (and cash) for that alone. Mabye I can convince my friends to come along.

Excellent! Glad to hear you are coming. We are going to have some great raffle prizes and SunPath will be there with demos and PD products.

Is there any size PD canopy you have interest in jumping?

Judy

hey all...

wow! i'm so excited... for multiple reasons...

1st - woohoo! i've always loved looking at the pics on the walls from the previous Halloween boogies... can't wait to be at this one (my first!).

2nd - i finally put dz names with faces from the dz.. hi everyone! judy, chris, trent, kevin, andy...

hey.. now i'm wondering... i'm hoping there aren't any boogie-virgin initiation rites... you know.. some strange, deviant sexual practices or something...

wait, what am i saying! of course i do!!

michael
Michael Hart