jlmiracle

13th Annual West Tenn Skydiving Halloween Boogie

Yep, its right around the corner.

13th Annual West Tennessee Skydiving Halloween Boogie and Costume Party! October 30-31, 2004

Raffle and Costume Contest Saturday night. Best Costume wins a free weekend of jumping out of the Super King Air.

Jumps are $18.00 to 14,500ft. Manifest before 8:00 a.m. and only pay $10 for that first jump.

Freefly organizing by the Mullins boys. B|

$17 registration includes, buffet dinner, soda, beer, jello shots, and 2 raffle tickets.

Come check us out. We now have climate controlled packing area. YEAH!

Prize list to follow...

Judy:)
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I would assume that after the disaster last year pumpkin chunkin will be off the activities list this year.

It will all depend on the weather. We need something to do if it clouds up. ;)
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

We have over 20 sponsors giving us goodies to raffle off and give away throughout the day and the top 10 will go Saturday night.

I hope you will be back also. It's one hell of a party!:ph34r:

Judy

It doesn't have to be cloudy to do naked jumps.

We could do naked slip & slide and Chug. I think that would be more entertaining - at least for me.;)

Raffle prizes are starting to come in. I will start posting them next week!

Judy

I'll take one!!

call them back and tell them that you only received one of them!!

Being that Green Hair handed them to Chris, it would be difficult to do that and just plain wrong. :o Sorry, but you will have to play to win.