megan123

Boston area DZs

There are three great DZs around the Boston area. Skydive Pepperell is about 45-60 minutes north of Boston (www.skyjump.com), and Jumptown is in Orange, MA about 60 minutes west of Boston (www.jumptown.com) and Skydive New England is located in Lebanon, ME about 75 minutes north east of Boston (www.ugojump.com). You can't go wrong with any of these DZs, all great places, and all have great people and great staff on hand. They all have RW and freeflying going on and each one has a different (great) view of New England under canopy.
Hope that helps!

-Tom

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

My unbiased opinion is Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown.

I've jumped at a modest 15 or so DZ's all around the country, and while you can have a great time at many of them, Jumptown is a VERY special place in terms of the friendly, welcoming atmosphere and the skill and experience of the jumpers there.

It really is. You're missing out if you DON'T go there, but have fun wherever you go.

Joe

My unbiased opinion is Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown Jumptown.

I've jumped at a modest 15 or so DZ's all around the country, and while you can have a great time at many of them, Jumptown is a VERY special place in terms of the friendly, welcoming atmosphere and the skill and experience of the jumpers there.

It really is. You're missing out if you DON'T go there, but have fun wherever you go.

Joe

Ya, take it frome Joe! Ok, Im a club member and probably biased, but we really are the shit! It really is amazing that one of the most heard comments of Jumptown is its way of welcoming visiting jumpers. We have Amy Chmelecki of the Sugar Gliderz freefly organizing and coaching that weekend (july 17-18)

see you there
PJ

SNE rocks...swoop pond, restaraunt, bonfires every night, live bands from Boston/Portland on Saturdays, cookouts on Saturdays, guesthouses, free camping, 200 acres of private land to wander around and get lost in. Best vibes anywhere. Fastest super otter in New England (with kickass new graphics painted on it.) Come on out and check us out.

Hey Tom,
yeah only three (less) weeks away...yeah man!!!
One more New England record in the Jumptown skies...

freekin' awesome,
can't wait
jeff D-16906

I hope you don't have to hang onto the otter this time Jeff.....:D:D:D:D

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real