carbonezone

Atlanta Skydiving Center July 4th CASA Boogie

Atlanta Skydiving Center has the CASA “”AGAIN”” (July 2nd – July 5th)
Come on out and join the Tail Gate Party!!!!!

- Baxter Gillespie will be out all weekend with demo BirdMan suits. Baxter will give basic ground training as well as jump with you for those interested in skydiving in a BirdMan suit.

- Sunrise Rigging will be onsite with demo Wings containers. Students and those renting gear may have had a chance in the past to jump our rental Wings container. Those interested in seeing what else the company has to offer as well as the latest features on Wings should come on by. Demo rigs with canopies will be available. This may be a great chance to find that rig you've been looking to own!

- RW Load Organizing with Scotty C. :S

- Freefly Organizing with Nate Gilbert B|

- Tracking Dives with Kenny Pugh / Tyler Lawson B|

- Pink Mafia Jumps with Tami C. and all the ASC Sista’s (Hybrids Baby) ;)

- Join in on our Sunset Hit n Chugs (prizes) :o

- Swoop the Pond B|

- Free Dinner provided by the Carbonezone :P(Saturday Night)

- Open Bar Saturday Night (been a real hit lately) :)

Hope to see you HERE :)
<>
Tami

DZ Phone 678.747.1014 or 678.747.1004

I'll be there dammit and that's all that matters ;).

Hoppin, poppin, jumpin', jivin', swoopin', swimmin', drinkin', laughin', fallin' down, & passin' out, because it's the simple things in life that make me happy................AND WORK SUCKS, I'M CALLIN' IN SICK!!:o

CAUSE I'M LOUDDAN BEOOOOOTCH!!!!!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

HI,

My name is Dan, Loud Dan. What's your name? Do you want to skydive? Me too. How about out of a CASA? Me too. How about an open bar on Saturday night? Me too. Do you like freeflying? Me too. Do you like pond swooping too? We have lots in common, you should come out to ASC and jump with us. Don't believe the bad hype, and come give it a try.

Hi dan,

I like to swoop too, I'm not very good though, I'm more of an intermediate, but I like to learn. I've heard ther are lots of badaz swopers at ASC, and i hopet o learn a lot. I'm also downfor some heads down frefleyeing. Se youon the fourth buddy.

C'mon out Mark. I think we have people that can teach you everything you want to learn.

dan your an ass hole!

stay off my dz dot come account or you will loose computer privledges in my house!

whres my rent bitch! it is the first you know!

OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW the personal attacks never stop, oh the horror, the horror..AAAHHHHHHHHHHAAHAAHHAHHHHHH..........

OK Jailbait, first things first, A-S-S-H-O-L-E is all one word. If you think I'm driving all the way to Hartsfield so I can get CASH (I'll gladly write you a check) on my day off, put the pole (oops) I mean pipe down and seek professional help. Besides I posted that when you were sitting in the room.B|

I'm glad to see that hooked on phonics is working out for you, and no hard feelings, I'll still help you be a better freeflyer:)

What is that word that starts with a "J" in your last post? I've tried dictionaries in English, French, and German and have come up with nothing.

I do want to commend you on your snappy come-backs though. With witty comments like those, who needs to spell correctly.

You're my hero.

ASC ROCKS! The people are soooo KEWL! If your in the area or wondering,... GO THERE! Also,...if you go there get one of Scotties burgers,..you will never eat any other after! Thanks for a great weekend guys!

Blue ones,
Colon & Ankie
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.