freeflypimp

Skydive The Farm Hosts Team Mirage and Performance Designs Training Camp

Hey Folks, Just want to let all of you out their know that Team Mirage and the PD Factory team are having a training camp at Skydive The Farm next week. We will be training from Tuesday to Thursday all day long! So if you want to come out and make some cheap jumps and get to see the lastest in Freestyle Swooping, take a day off work next week and come on out to The Farm!! Team Mirage will also be organizing this weekend so don't miss out on all the fun. For more info contact us at 404-295-5000 or visit our website at www.skydivethefarm.com
Free Flight is the way of the future! Learn how and get on board the adventure train!!

Guys i am there!!!!!! I am not going to get there until late tuesday afternoon which sucks but oh well... See if I am brave enough to stick a foot in the pond instead of just looking at my reflecting as I cruise over the top.....

Ian...Whats up my bru!!!!!!!! I will see you next week!!!!!!
Cheers.....

Can't wait to see all of you out at the farm this weekend and next week for the training camp! We are exited about what has happened at The Farm already this year and can only begin to speculate on how good it will get at The Farm this summer. But if our first month is any indication of the rest of the summer, then I'd say that we are in for one spectacular summer of good vibes and good times! We look foward to seeing all of you out at The Farm!

Blue Skies, Dave Hebert

http://www.skydivethefarm.com
Free Flight is the way of the future! Learn how and get on board the adventure train!!