fool

ontario dropzones???

I'm moving to Ontario in the very near future, and would like to check out a few of the dz's there... I used to be able to find a site with a map of all of them, but for some reason I can't seem to track it down anymore. If anyone knows of the site I'm refering to, or another with a map, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Yep, but the site I was refering to actually had a map of them, that way I would be able to directly compare them to where I will be living. Thanks though.

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I'll be in Borden unfortunately... I now have wheels and a place to sleep though, I just need to find a place to park it.

S.E.X. party #1

How far are you willing to drive? If your into bigger jump planes Skydive Burnaby has the only full time otter (arrives mid May) and Niagara Skydive has a king air. Since they are both in southern ontario it's a bit of a drive from Borden but can be well worth it. Skydive Toronto is much closer to you (never been there) but probably worth checking out.
Skydive Burnaby is my #1 choice but it's my home DZ so I may be slighty biased;)

quote] If your into bigger jump planes

HEHEHE, yeah, I'm not really into big jump planes at all.... ;) I haven't really decided how far I'm willing to drive to tell you the truth. I jumped a few times at STI last season while I was there, but honestly found it was too close to where I lived... I know that sounds odd, but that's what I found. Anyhow, I looked at the calendar of events, and I'm thinking I probably will check it out a few times at least. I hear something about nylon crack :)

S.E.X. party #1

It's about an hour and a half north of TO I think... I never made the drive last time I was there, but I think that's what I heard the time was. It's not all that far from Barrie.

S.E.X. party #1

There used to be a DZ called markham skydiving up there (it wasnt in markham, it was much more north of that, in Baldwin)... Its now the loaction of PST. never been to that new DZ, so I just dont know...

I've been and didn't overly care for it. Mind you my real beef was with the S/L progression and after about 4 jumps basicly said screw this and persued PFF elsewhere. With your own gear and being a liscened skydiver I'm sure the perception would be different.

borden is a military base near barrie. fond memories of blackdown. Skydive Toronto would be your closest dz their listed as being in new lowell. but i heard a rumor that they were moving to cooks harbour. send an email and check out their web site. there are others on here that are members of sti and would be more informed but it would still be the closest. there is a link on here to there web site cheers

--------------------------------------------------
who Jah bless Let no man curse.

I jumped a few times at STI last season while I was there, but honestly found it was too close to where I lived... I know that sounds odd, but that's what I found.

S.E.X. party #1