chutingstar

Breakfast Club of Canopy Piloting at ASC

Thursday, April 1, (no joke) was the inaugural day of the Breakfast Club of Canopy Piloting at Atlanta Skydiving Center. The Twin Otter was wheels up at 7:30 a.m. with our first load of hop 'n pops! Thanks to Tyler, Dan and Mike for making the first week a success. The idea for a once-a-week early morning session of jump was the brainchild of Tyler Lawson of Team Flatline (BCCP #1).

So here's the scoop: Every Sunday night, a day will be determined for the BCCP to meet that week for early morning jumps from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. One person will be in charge of bringing breakfast: doughnuts, Chick-fil-A biscuits or whatever. Wheels up will be 7:30 a.m. on that morning out the Twin Otter or Cessna 205. We will keep jumping until you have to leave for work (or play hooky and jump with us all day long!)

We invite all skydivers with "real jobs" to come sneak in a skydive or two before heading to work. Come get your adrenaline pumping, work on your accuracy, practice your swoop, meet the requirement for your PRO rating or just throw yourself out of the plane for the pure fun of it! Canopy coaches can help you with your skills or help you sign off the requirements for your A License, and our S&TA will be available to sign you off for your PRO rating. Make some jumps and then head to work.

Our next meeting of the BCCP is set for Thursday, April 8 at 7:30 a.m. at ASC. See you there!

http://ascskydiving.com/atlanta_skydiving_news.html

Mike
ChutingStar.com

It is the only reason I get up at O my god is early on my day off. It brings meaning and purpose to my life, and breeds a deep feeling of peace and contentment.

That, and you wouldn't believe how fast the Otter climbs with only three jumpers.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I wanna go I wanna go!! Damn...SHIT Mike!! Can we get my canopy back real quick???
Ahhh for the love of God...of all the times to send it out..guess I might have to jump something bigger. IS bigger really better? ;)

Guess I have to sit this one out unless I can think of something pretty quick.

If not you boys and girl, B| have MUCH fun!
Tyler Big UPS and what a great idea!

Hope to see ya'll this weekend. Man I am sad and hate being canopy-less..what a bummer.

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

It is the only reason I get up at O my god is early on my day off. It brings meaning and purpose to my life, and breeds a deep feeling of peace and contentment.

***That, and you wouldn't believe how fast the Otter climbs with only three jumpers.

Man would I like to know that feeling..hey Dano where ya been?? Your new job sucks..your never around when I am! See ya soon?

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Rain and low clouds kept the BCCP on the ground...but there was still free Chick-fil-A biscuits for everybody.

Free biscuits? Hell I could have played ground crew at least. Not like I don't live next door now. ;)

We're on again for next Thursday...looking forward to clear skies!

Mike

Let's get me a canopy Mike so I can come and join the club!! PLEASE!! :S

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

It was the fucked upest thing, Tyler knocked on my door this morning, and tells me there is blue skies, and let's go. I stepped out the back door, and there they were, blue skies, got my shit together, stepped out the front door, and there it was, clouds .............. everywhere. What the fuck over.

We actually had eight jumpers committed which as you all know is enough to send the Otter. Next Thursday dammit......gimme 2500 ft and a plane.

If someone would please get on the horn with god and straighten the weather thing out, we'd appreciate it.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!