bendywendy

NIGHT JUMPS

Yeah!

If you still need those pesky night jumps for your D license or if you just like to jump at night (freak):P then come on out on the full moon - March 6th to Sebastian. We'll be doing full moon night jumps that evening and no, before any one asks not full moon beach jumps.

damn! i have to have my b license for night jumps dont i? i really really want to do a night jump! i am such a slacker.[:/] I will try to get it done before next time. crap, i need to do water training too. any one know where there is a sigh up for that stoof. :P
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

I was going to ask about these when I was there yesterday but forgot....I got my "needed" night jumps but I might be game to go play in the full moon just for the heck of it, plus I hear Jameson still NEEDS his night jumps, which if I am correct is a solo and a two way ;)

We gotta make sure we have enough lights to light up the field ;)

P.S. Thanks for the last minute jump....FUN FUN FUN!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Nope........I really was a post whore in the early days. Responded to everything and everyone. Now I learned when I want things noticed but don't have much to add I can just do this :P

BTW - what do we need other then glowsticks for night jumps?...I forget

Wasn't the full moon this weekend GORGEOUS? Did you see it from 13,000 feet? :P

Winds were blowing all weekend (but nothing unjumpable) yet as Saturday night approach, things calmed and as the moon rose above the trees, the wind STOPPED, completely.

Some of the first timers did there solo passes while some of us just went and played like normal and it was simply amazing. For some reason the sky seems so peaceful and QUIET at night :)...holy cow!

We had fun in Sebastian this weekend for sure and it was not even a boogie weekend. Hope to see you soon! Congrats to all the night jumpers for good safe jumps

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry, I missed it. I called in to check to make sure they were going and that everyone had a good time.

I was having a great time under the full moon in Miami at Ultr but I did think about everyone - a couple of times between dancing like a maniac.