bendywendy

SKYVAN at Sebastian

Yup, they stole all our other planes and left us with *sniff, sniff* the skyvan. So come out and take advantage. We'll have until...well until they come back from Puerto Rico. It's flying all week (with lots and lots of room - as if it is ever crowded in there anyways).

And it's still 15 to 15 on friday. AND they are even running a Valentine's Day special for tandems if you've got friends that need to make that first jump.

YIPPY.....new canopy came in the mail today. Now I just have to be patient and hook it up and pack that slick little sucker.

Might have to skip work all together on Friday...to have one of the guys make sure I hooked it up right, and then maybe start jumping early......:P

Is it Friday yet?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

And it's still 15 to 15 on friday.

i tried to explain to a first timer how lucky she was to see a cutaway on load # 1 and get up to 15k on load # 2 , but she didn't understand.

BUT... after the jump she DID understand why i'm always smiling !!!

it's only when we've lost everything that we're free to do anything !

that was Kate and it was pretty funny. She was borrowing someone elses canopy to try out. She found out after her second cutaway (that was the 2nd) that a stilleto was not for her! Sometimes freefliers forget that you should still have good body position on your belly for deployment.