crawford

Valentines Day Boogie @ Skydive Alabama

This is going to be a blast, No registration fee, Chile cook off Saturday evening and $16.00 jumps Sunday for those that sign in with a date for Saturdays party, (*Does not have to be a girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever, designed specifically to get some people out for some fun). Bonfire and lots of "Tall Tales". Everyone welcome and the more the merrier! Come one, Come All!!

"Sure, those Golf Carts may look all warm and fuzzy, but they WILL take a chunk out of your ass!"

Sorry dude, I am going to cook "chili" "Chile" is a country in South America. The rest of you should not waste your time though because mine is the best chili in the world. Well, in Alabama anyway. ;)

(Man, don't you hate the way people dog pile you when you make a simple mistake?)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

This is going to be a blast, No registration fee, Chile cook off Saturday evening and $16.00 jumps Sunday for those that sign in with a date for Saturdays party, ***

Darn, and I just sent my rig in for a repack... Well I'll be at the Mardi Gras boogie Feb 26-29. Anyone from Cullman going? Casa, Super Otter, King Air, and Bell 412 helicopter, if a post in another thread is accurate.

Blue Skies!
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban