Hazarrd

From Boston To Freezefest

I'll be in Waltham, MA and pending weather, I will be driving down to X-keys for freezefest, January 31-February 1. If anyone in the area is interested in going down, let me know. I'm looking to save some costs on gas/tolls as well as share a hotel room. I would probably leave on Friday and then return late sunday night. Thanks.

.-.

One of my buddies lives in NY and was going to drive down. Maybe you could meet up with them and carpool. Send me a PM and I may be abel to help ya out with other transportation.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Just a thought for the lodging, if you can hook up with someone, there are some really good deals in the area (one right in Williamstown) on RV rentals.

We got ours for right at 300 bucks, everything included. Boils out to like 50 bucks each over three nights. Granted that may seem a little steep, but if you like to indulge (or overindulge) you've got a comfy bed complete with shower, restroom, and kitchen right on the DZ. Kind of a no DUI garantee(sp)

I hope I'm not the only one with this logic.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!