chaoskitty

Double Weekend Boogie in Tennessee!

Alright I feel like a big dork for replying to my own post.. but did I mention that in addition to some kick ass skydiving.. Chris's kick ass Chili is on the menu, as well as crack margaritas, and the red bull boys are bringing the Red Bull Racer down with FREE RED BULL! .. and more prizes and surprises that I dont even know about!

This weekend and next weekend... c'mon!

Alright I feel like a big dork for replying to my own post.. but did I mention that in addition to some kick ass skydiving.. Chris's kick ass Chili is on the menu, as well as crack margaritas, and the red bull boys are bringing the Red Bull Racer down with FREE RED BULL! .. and more prizes and surprises that I dont even know about!

This weekend and next weekend... c'mon!

crack margaritas? hell i might just have to stop by!B|

so all this will be going on next weekend also...???
i cant make it this weekend but maybee next weekend

Sorry babe, I dont have that sort of influence on the price of fuel.. if you want free jumps, bring some tandems.. B|

I'll make you some free crack margaritas though.. then YOU will love ME so much!

ps- if youre looking for a job, I'm looking for a pack bitch! heheh!

i thought you were my pack bitch?

i thought you were my pack bitch?

You must already be under the influence of crack ritas... heheh..
Come to the boogie and we'll see who ends up being who's pack bitch... ;)

uhhohh....:o should i be scared?

or hey... this might be fun....

is lyle still up there? i might have to come smack him around a bit..B|;)

Had a little fun too...what about that Jet Glider...Wow..that was Cool...just to see..be Cool to add a one engine on each Wingtip of the Cessna Chris..ha.ha...really get to Altitude Faster ..B|
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

The glider didnt seem to go any faster though? Sounded cool! I dont think I'd want to be hanging on the wing of the cessna with a jet engine though. You go first, Doug. :)

Do we still have the Beech this weekend, Chris? Forecast looks good on Sunday. I'll come jump, regardless, just curious.