elpeludo

birthday jump in your birthday suit

elpeludo is gonna be 40 and has a few "friend's" that
dare him do a true suitless jump. His lil woman say's
he is crazy enough to go through with this. Bartsdaddy say's he ain't got the balls... well we'll find out this Oct. 25 at skydive Elsinore. If you have any experience at this let us know! O.K. Pat; he knows what a pervert you both are, your comments are always welcome too! Sincerely married to a loving jumper..... his lil woman Jackie.:$

Hi elpeludo

Just to let you know what recently happened in Melb, Australia. Triple M (radio station) had a number of people go and do naked skydiving a couple of weeks ago :) I think they got some freebie stuff for it. You're definitely not alone if you do it. Good luck! :D

just read what happened what happened to pa2themd for her 100th... after that jump at least with a willy warmer somewhere in your rig, just in case... :P
I loved every second of my naked dive...
don't let anybody light the candle :P;):)
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Nothing like it - Haven't jumped in my birthday suit, but did my 'undie hundie', which I loved so much that I did another one about 50 jumps later. It really is such a good feeling (and I did them both in the South Island of NZ in the middle of winter - snow everywhere!)

Can't beat it!
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.

Hi! And greeting's from southern California. This is me, "el peludo". On jump day; the weather was very
warm, but smoky. Temp at altitude was around 60'F
and WOW.....:ph34r: no jump suit to feel, but the full
breeze "all" around!!!! I landed near the north end of the DZ..... gathered up my canopy and strolled on
over to my truck. Betsy and Marsha from skydive Elsinore staff, I had to moon them, as I changed into my jean's and sandals. I enjoyed feeling FREE
in FREEFALL!! Blue skies alway's. elpeludo:)[email]