jlmiracle

WTS Halloween Boogie and Costume Party

Come join us at West Tennessee Skydiving October 25-26 for the 12th annual Halloween Boogie and Costume Contest.

$16.00 jump to $14,500 in 7 minutes
$18.00 registration includes, buffet dinner, beer, soda, JELLO SHOTS.

Load Organizing for all experience levels in RW and Freeflying.

Great Raffle and Costume Contest.

Come join the fun.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Sorry Brent, no balloon. The guy wanted some outragous amount of money up front and then decided no altogether cause he apparently talked to someone who said he shouldn't let skydivers jump for his balloon cause we would tear it up.

Who needs a balloon when you can get to 14,500 in 7 minutes.;)

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

;)

so are there going to be any wild women there?

We are flying one in from South Carolina for you and Brent.:P But I think she may be too much for the both of you.:D:D

Started making the jello shots - do you have any room in your frig?

Judy

:P

So the one that you are flying in from South Carolina; is she good in the air? what about on the ground? Also while I am sleeping with her while you guys are jumping out of the plane do you think she could show me her arch during sex?

from you perpindicular friend,

drake
drakeshelby

B|

So you say we can't handle you!!! are you wanting us to both do you at the same time? Are you into the threesome thing???? If so you might be out of luck, I only do threesomes with me and two other women!!!! Right now I would settle for a one on one with another women!!!!!

drake
drakeshelby

If the point of this thread is to get people to come to the boogie, you guys are doing a heck of a job. "Come to West Tennessee Skydiving, where straight guys get naked with not-so-straight guys while the girls watch." That ought to make everybody want to come to the boogie.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

***Please tell me what I have to do to keep these pics off the internet?

:DJudy and I could have some fun with this.:D How much are those pictures worth to you????:ph34r:

its not the pics you need worry about... its the video from a particular night at Brents... verrrrrry interesting... I must bring it! :o:)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

***Please tell me what I have to do to keep these pics off the internet?

:DJudy and I could have some fun with this.:D How much are those pictures worth to you????:ph34r:

its not the pics you need worry about... its the video from a particular night at Brents... verrrrrry interesting... I must bring it! :o:)

Do we need to get a big screen and a projecter?:D:D:D:D:D

;)

so are there going to be any wild women there?

We are flying one in from South Carolina for you and Brent.:P But I think she may be too much for the both of you.:D:D

Started making the jello shots - do you have any room in your frig?

Judy

I know of a guy that is seriously considering driving 12 hours down to your little party. Last time he was there was for the '01 Halloween Boogie, where he did jump numbers 22, 23, and 24, got Mike to sign his logbook, and got his "A" card signed off. Yea, he was kinda sneaky about it too.

He's got this Christian sounding dz.com name, and flies this green, blue, and yellow Sabre......
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1