freeflyanvil

ONE WEEK UNTIL 'THE' BOOGIE

Did someone say a "Sunny" World Record Attempt.............I think we should do it for sure! Any other "sunny's" want to partake? We should pick and day, gather all the "sunny types" and make a jump (and of course someone will HAVE to fly video for us - or we'll have to snap a ground shot with my normal old fashioned camera ;)).

I arrive Thursday afternoon with my pal Jameson and then we have to leave :( Monday around 2pm. See everyone soon!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

We'll take both THANK YOU VERY MUCH...Video and stills. Bring it on boys!

****Sunnies of DZ.COM, are ya with me? Can I get an AMEN?!****

Well i'm hoping there are no other sunny's. I kinda like being unique. Anyhoo, video and stills are welcome.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

to my knowledge there is not dz.com tent, but I do have the down low on what all aircraft will be there... as follows:
(3) super otters
(1) sky van
(1) sterman biplane
(2?) cessna grand caravans
(1) bell? helicopter

cant wait!!!!! I have been practicing my crew/ down planes this past weeked and held one to approx 650 feet! it was sooooooo fun! cant wait to meet new peeps and get some great dives in!

-yoshi

that is an awesome plane. 7 min to alti and holds 10 jumpers (I think). the only thing I dont like about it is the small door. ahh well just no launching of big chunks:)

-yoshi

ahhhh I see. ;) and I was thinking you meant like a chaser dive... or monkey see dive. we do those from time to time with elsser experienced freefliers... when they flail we all flail...and we jsut follow them zooming across the sky:)

-yoshi

Well then there's the "chase the coochie" dive. One chick jumps out and all the guys have to try and be the first one to get to her. The prize for being first is a night with the coochie. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!