LukeDuke

skydive Las Vegas closed?

Ok I just moved to Vegas and I had done alittle homework on the dropzones in the area, and had decided I wanted to jump skydive vegas instead of the gravity zone. I made a call to them about thirty days before moving and was told to come right over when I got into town. I show up and nobody is there. Could someone please fill me in on what happened. Thanks in advance.

just hazarding a guess here but is it a full time DZ? Some DZs dont operate certain days of the week.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Luke!

I can tell ya! they closed!;)

come hang out at gravity zone we wont run you off!B|

ACTUALLY
the names got confusing!

LAS VEGAS SKYDIVE is the one that went out of business
SKYDIVE LAS VEGAS wont have anything to do with you! unless you want to do tandems
Gravity Zone will take you up and let you hurl your self at the ground!
My photos

My Videos

well I guess I can update this VERY OLD POST.

SKYDIVE LAS VEGAS has closed too.

Don't think it will be a permenant thing but I never though it would close in the first place. so who knows.

again, this had nothing to do with safety. from what I understand It had to do with politics and business decisions[:/]
My photos

My Videos

well I guess I can update this VERY OLD POST.

SKYDIVE LAS VEGAS has closed too.

--------------------------------------------------------
From what I hear, JT, somebody came and repoed the planes early last week.
Now I see the website wont take reservations.
More to follow.
See you at Mesquite Saturday ?

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

well as far as I know they have all the equipment but the a/c and hangar was taken from them.

I dont know brent or what happened all I know is what is in the rumor mill. and that is is.
so if he gets an A/C he'll be up and running again. but it doubt it will be at full capacity for a while
My photos

My Videos

well as far as I know they have all the equipment but the a/c and hangar was taken from them.

I dont know brent or what happened all I know is what is in the rumor mill. and that is is.
so if he gets an A/C he'll be up and running again. but it doubt it will be at full capacity for a while

from what I have been able to gather, Hawkes, who supposedly sold out....we knew he didnt...was waiting in the shadows for Brent to fuck up. Hawkes showed up early last week locked and chained all the planes down.
The rumor is that, he says....Hawkes....they were operating unsafe. Thats a load of bullshit. I know half the TI out there and they are all highly experienced safe guys.
Oh well.....as the world turns.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

yea I kno wa bunch of the staff and I would trust my self in their hands. hell I use one for my rigger.

but this reminds me of a conversation we once had:D:D

lot of BS going on in this town[:/] Man, I like to drive north:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

I'm not at liberty to talk about what's going on in Las Vegas, but I would like to set the record straight. It has NOTHING to do with safety or finances. I know most people on here don't care, but for those that do, when things finally get straightened out I will get the story out. Until then, please don't ask. Remember, don't ever forget why you started skydiving.

Blue Skies,
Brent