sunnydee123

Anyone in Florida going to Richmond Boogie?

Just trying to put a plan together early (shoot me - I'm a planner) so I can either get a little car pool going or fly in with someone and share some expenses (hotel, rental car, etc). I am in the Sebastian area so let me know if you are going and want to have a travel buddy.....;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Southwest has great promo rates from Orlando to Indianapolis for the Richmond Boogie right now. I know it is about an hour to the DZ but so is Dayton and Cincinatti. I'm booked....arriving Thursday 8/28 and leaving Monday 9/1. READY TO JUMP!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Awesome!! I still haven't decided for sure if i wanna go to richmond again or check out couchfreaks. But lucky for me, they're both within driving distance.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Couchfreaks!!!

Is my kenny coat freefly buddy gonna be there? I didn't know you planned on going. I'm still undecided of which boogie i should go to. I had so much fun in Richmond last year, but i do wanna check out couchfreaks. Ugh, i dunno what to do now.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Is my kenny coat freefly buddy gonna be there? I didn't know you planned on going.

Yes Kenny can be there if you'd like to wear him again. And Couchfreaks is on my short list of boogies I'd like to attend this summer. I'll likely need to take an extra day off of work so that I could jump two days as travelling is going to take a day each way. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over