efs4ever

RW 25th Year in Skydiving Tour

Well, I put together a Para Commander in a conventional rig and decided that I should visit every single DZ in Texas and jump the thing at each one of them this summer.

I've been to Beeville, Skydive Houston and Ags over Texas so far.

I'll be bringing some vintage pics that I took in the Dallas area in the 70s also.

It would be nice to have a little reunion of JUMA folks if any are reading this thread. Actually, any Dallas old timers getting together would be nice.

Russell Webb.

P.S. I'll be heading to Dallas on Friday, May 2, 2003.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Resize of Re-exposure of P4261707.JPG

Psssss...We're "Skydive Aggieland" :P

Get up to Granbury and jump at Eagle Flight. You, Doc, Kim, and Bob need to do a 4-way vintage gear jump. They all jump their vintage gear, that'd be kick ass. Especially since Kim is a JUMA jumper!B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

In Stephenville now, on the way to EAGLE FLIGHT in Granbury, TX and Skydive Dallas.

Stopped off at Skydive Temple at Salado, but they weren't jumping. Rich told me he doesn't allow "rounds" on the dropzone.

Ended up jumping off of a picnic table (rigged with round, of course..)
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676

Eagle Flight, Granbury, Texas. :(

Bad weather. One jump, but not on my PC. Kim Fuller came and showed me some Para Commanders that were BRAND NEW. Gotta pack these babies careful, because they don't make them any more.

Mike Polhemus, a friend from my Yewt in Saudi Arabia lives in Granbury and flew his AerCoupe by. I put the camera onto the side to shoot some cockpit noise.

On to Skydive Dallas, where Stan Scrimsher enjoyed the Museum Pieces that are my vintage pictures. There are shots of his 8 year old self hanging out at Seagoville, Texas in the 70s. That's about all the pleasure I got there. Arrived at night and awoke to howling winds and low overcast.

Shee it.

Now in a motel in Dallas waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go to Palestine, Texas on bidness.

RW

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676

Resize of DSC00018.JPG

Glad you got to hook up with the EF crew, even if jumps weren't happening today. Doc and Kim are great guys...Doc was one of my original JMs tossing my ass out on S/L there.B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."