SkymonkeyONE

Support the US parachute team!

This passed on by US 4-way team member Eric Heinsheimer:

Freefall Formation World Meet Team T-Shirts

Team USA has a great new skydiving t-shirt out! This limited edition 100% pre-shrunk cotton tee represents the best of American Formation Skydiving. The US Team still has a long way to go in order to meet the demanding financial burden of getting overseas and competing. USPA plans to only give $100 per person from the US Team Fund. A donation of $15 plus $3.50 for shipping will get you one of these very nice shirts. We also offer a long sleeve shirt for $18 plus shipping.
Sizes small thru X-large are available.
Thank you for supporting Team USA!!
Contact Eric at [email protected]
or go to www.skykat.com to order your shirt today.

Not a word about "advertising in the forums," this was approved by HH.

Chuck

Those in Ohio/midwest can contact me and I'll probally stop by your DZ for personal delivery:)
Kurt was nice enough to send out a few dozen shirts for me to sell on my travels this summer. I've got one of the long sleeves on now and they are sharp! Full color logo on the back and a 4 color design going across the chest. Its got Airspeed and the GK on the back.

The selling of these shirts will go towards all the USA jumpers.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you're near New Mexico, let me know, I've got some to sell. They are really great looking, they were designed by my friend Adam, and you'll be helping out two of the greatest groups of folks I know!

PM me, and I can send one to you...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!