nic

colorado weather sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm....I think Derek said they were jumping down in Canon City. I know he said the weather down there was supposed to clear out at 11

I was supposed to do something tonight here in the Boulder and/or Denver area, otherwise I might have ventured down to Canon City. But if you believe the forecast, today was supposed to suck (which it does) but Sunday should be jumpable. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Wait till you come to North East Montana in February. It sometimes gets down to -70 F. with the chill factor. If you head 1,000 miles south of here you "MIGHT" find a place that jumps this time of year. And it's too flat here even to ski. I'm counting the days til I head to Arizona, "next Saturday". I got to get out of here! Steve1

Did you get to jump on Sunday? I was at Mile-Hi and I got six good (one awesome) jumps in yesterday. We can't always jump every weekend here in Colorado, but so far in my short skydiving life, I've jumped in July, August, September, October, November, December, January and now February with no reason why I shouldn't be able to jump at least once in every other month of the year. :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over