tb62871

Finally...

...we have a nice day up here in New England. So i took advantage and used it to complete my A liscense. Thanks Dave and everyone at Jumptown for helping me to finish my student training. And thanks to all at Boston - Providence who started my training over the last 2 years. Before the first beer is posted it was bought and delivered as the sunset load landed. Now i can continue on and jump with more of you and learn to fly with the best of you. See you in the air.
Tim

--TB
Welcome my friends to the show that never ends.

Great job, man! I'm almost there too, teetering at 20 jumps, just need one more dock and a check dive! I bet it feels nice, huh? B|

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Congratulations Tim!!! I wasn't sure if you were going to complete it yesterday. This is friggin awesome...and on your birthday no less!!!

It was great meeting you yesterday. Look forward to seeing you at the dz. Trust me, I will be pumping you with many questions.

Good job man...you must be totally psyched!!!

Chris

...we have a nice day up here in New England. So i took advantage and used it to complete my A liscense. Thanks Dave and everyone at Jumptown for helping me to finish my student training.

You were at Jumptown saturday? I was there too - I'm finally off of recurrency training and ready to get it on! Let's hook up and jump! Anyone else here jump at Orange, Mass?
Scars remind us that the past is real

Congrats Tim. That is awesome. If I was not so scared to jump lately I would have been there to celebrate with you. Who knows, maybe this weekend.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Congrats Tim,

Now is up to you to go places and get to know all these wonderfull group of people you will always find around the DZ's

B lue skies
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon