canopycandy

Fun skydive story!

Hey, all!!! I've been lurking in the forums for a while. I finally decided to post when a friend of mine in Cincinnati passed along this cool story:

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/07/04/loc_DOWNSskydiving.html

Enjoy!

Make it clicky http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/07/04/loc_DOWNSskydiving.html

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

It's explained under FAQ, it isn't hard. I can't do it here or it makes a link! Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can do it. I'm also computer illiterate:S.

Jan

what a silly little story. How you make things clicky explained by andy2. See the little buttons right down below the box youre typing text into? Well, those buttons all do different things. They are html short cuts. Hit the "url" button, then enter your webpage, then hit the url button again. This opens and closes the url button around the webpage. This will make the webpage address a hyperlink, or just a link for short. Or a "clicky" as people around here call them. Have fun skydiving.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

hehehe....I loved this line...

(Added bonus: The female-male ratio is pretty fabulous - less than 20 percent of skydivers are women. The guys, who are all hot as Georgia asphalt, seem to think any woman who drops from the sky is amazing. And they're right.)
Fly it like you stole it!

what a silly little story. How you make things clicky explained by andy2. See the little buttons right down below the box youre typing text into? Well, those buttons all do different things. They are html short cuts. Hit the "url" button, then enter your webpage, then hit the url button again. This opens and closes the url button around the webpage. This will make the webpage address a hyperlink, or just a link for short. Or a "clicky" as people around here call them. Have fun skydiving.

And here I've been doing it the old way, by enclosing it with the bracts and url!!!!! You learn something new everyday!!!! Now, if I can just remember this little fact of making it clicky!

Jan

This one caught my eye:

I've hit the point where I need a 12-step program. I'm all Ms. Jumpy McAdrenaline. My conversations now are like, "Blah blah skydiving skydiving skydiving blabbety blah." I've become a skydiving pimp, pressuring everyone to have the thrill of a lifetime with me.

Yep, sounds pretty familiar!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This one caught my eye:

I've hit the point where I need a 12-step program. I'm all Ms. Jumpy McAdrenaline. My conversations now are like, "Blah blah skydiving skydiving skydiving blabbety blah." I've become a skydiving pimp, pressuring everyone to have the thrill of a lifetime with me.

Yep, sounds pretty familiar!

Very true! I hate having to 'curb' what I want to say>:(, but people just get tired of hearing about skydiving! They just don't know what they're missing out on!

Jan

Very true! I hate having to 'curb' what I want to say>:(, but people just get tired of hearing about skydiving! They just don't know what they're missing out on!

I know what you mean. Whenever I try to tell people about the experince I am accused of being a drama queen. >:(