SkydiveNFlorida

Do I study the entire SIM to get my A license?

I wouldn't advise printing the whole thing out! It's cheaper to buy the SIM than paying for the ink cartrages at about $60 a pop! Good Luck!

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

I wouldn't advise printing the whole thing out! It's cheaper to buy the SIM than paying for the ink cartrages at about $60 a pop! Good Luck!

And it would be just wrong to take advantage of your workplace and print it out on their printer. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm feeling a little discouraged on the license thing, my card feels so blank

Don't feel so bad, a couple of jumps can fill 3 or 4 items, jump and you'll see.

Yeah, i've got a bunch filled out, but there's so much more! All that pilot stuff, and then i've taken the packing class but someone has to watch me pack and sign that. Then there is the equipment stuff, changing a closing loop. I have to make a group dive. There are just so mannnnnyyy things!! ahhh!

Angela.

Yeah, i've got a bunch filled out, but there's so much more! All that pilot stuff, and then i've taken the packing class but someone has to watch me pack and sign that. Then there is the equipment stuff, changing a closing loop. I have to make a group dive. There are just so mannnnnyyy things!! ahhh!

Oh C'mon don't be such a cry-baby!!!!, the loop will take you 5 secs, the equipment stuff a few minutes, is not that hard, packing, well...take your time, learn well and you'll be fine.

C'MON SHOW SOME POSITIVE MOTIVATION OVER HERE!!!! :)

Ok, ur right! Thanks for the encouragement! I will go to an instructor this wknd and tell them that I want to complete the card, what can I do.? I didn't even know about the SIM until I found out from you in another thread, and didn't think I actually had to read it 'til another dz.commer pointed that out to me, haha!. Got through chap 3 so far. . . I'm workin' on it:)

Angela.