Jasmin

Attn OZZIES: $25 boogie with free beer!!!

To my dear compatriots (and anyone else bloody interested!)

Picton is having a AUD$25 boogie over x-mas/NY's from 26th of dec to 7th Jan

10 FREE cases of beer a night
$25 slots
skyvan
twin otter
a NEW turbine 17 seater XL ( ie a bloody big cresco)
NY's party incl.

You MUST pre-register to get the cheap slots rate, check out the site for details and rego forms:
http://www.sydneyskydivers.com.au/xmasboogie.htm

Hope you can come play with me...stupidity and mass hysterics guaranteed!:D:$:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

To my dear compatriots (and anyone else bloody interested!)

Picton is having a AUD$25 boogie over x-mas/NY's from 26th of dec to 7th Jan

You MUST pre-register to get the cheap slots rate, check out the site for details and rego forms:
http://www.sydneyskydivers.com.au/xmasboogie.htm

Hope you can come play with me...stupidity and mass hysterics guaranteed!:D:$:P

Jasmin,

Well I'll be there for at least some of the time - will bring my bag of demo wingsuits so that some of your mates can play in a flock!!!

fergbird
F-383
;)

At the current conversion rate, that makes it somewhere around $12.60 a jump??!!

NO it don't the conversion is $0.66 so its $16.50 USD

I dont bloody drink is there free soft drink there:):D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

1 beer= 2 soft-drinks is the usual rule....

3 turbine aircraft
130 FREE cases of beer
$25 tix
a stack of dz.commers

If anyone overseas, or interstate, is interested in coming and playing in the sunshine, let me know!!!!;)

While I'm at it,
what is the australian dz.com record?
Can we set it?

I'm still trying to organise the Aust. tube-exit record out of the skyvan for the boogie, which guarantees a keg for the participants if we pull it off...should be interesting...:D:S:P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Sounds like a blast, one question though.....what serial number XL is it, to my knowledge there are only two in existance at the moment and serial number 03 is headed for the US of A. Is it just going to be leased for the boogie or is Sydney Skydive getting one? It's a great machine anyway, something for the occa's to look forward to after losing the league and the world cup.....cjam runs for cover.
Oh, p.s. it's not a cresco but is made in the same factory.

I'm going to be doing hopefully a gazzilion jumps over this period, my mates are buying a 100+ tix for the boogie...

Doesn't matter if you're an AFFy, ff, flatty, bird, freestyler, wanting to do your star crest, a CRWdog or wanting to be any of the above!

If nothing else you'll get a tonne of jumps in (weather permitting) and a flipping good time!!
The bunkhouse is fairly less than ordinary, but there's camping space, a caravan city and cheap accomodation in Picton. Failing that, there's a formule 1 motel ($49 a night) 15 minutes down the freeway.
There'll be catered meals at the Dz each night.

Gear hire is about $60 but there will be a lot of gear on sale during the meet also.
Usually $32 a jump or $30 if bought in bulk.

For the $25 a jump deal you'll need to pre-register by Dec.
xj

Nobody knows what an XL is, so I said Cresco to gain familiarity, as there are a few Cresco's used for jumping here in OZ.

The XL will be a brand newbie (thus no serial or ID yet) and as far as I am aware, is our new toy....;)
xj

Sounds great Jasmin, good call about the cresco familiarity thingo. For those not in the know the XL is built in the same factory as the cresco, has similar wing and undercarriage but instead of taking 9 jumpers to 12,000ft in 9 mins can take 17 to 12,000ft in 10mins.The tail-plane is a bit higher and further aft than the cresco as well.
Think I might just have to head down to picton this summer! Laters, cjam B|

Gear hire is about $60 but there will be a lot of gear on sale during the meet also.
Usually $32 a jump or $30 if bought in bulk.

For the $25 a jump deal you'll need to pre-register by Dec.

does that mean to hire gear and jump i pay 60$ + 25$

or does the 60$ include the gear and the jump ?