quade

Perris 124-way Sequentials 9/25/03 - 9/28/03

Dude, the fact I can see myself even in YOUR photos is a testiment to what a shining example of a great skydiver I can be!

Now if I could just figgure out why I can't seem to get my head through this doorway I'll be ok....

:D:ph34r::D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Now if I could just figgure out why I can't seem to get my head through this doorway I'll be ok....

They tell me that the head swells as it goes up in altitude.

Maybe you need to do some hop-n-pops to make up for the oxygen loads of the last few days.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Dude, the fact I can see myself even in YOUR photos is a testiment to what a shining example of a great skydiver I can be!

:D:ph34r::D

JP's Big HEAD
---
I have a dream that my posts will one day will not be judged by the color of the fonts or settings in a Profile but by the content.
Geronimo_AT_http://ParachuteHistory.com

I dunno if I'm shooting POPs or not!

Cary wanted three shooters for four days. Raoul is in charge of the shooters and I told him I was available only on Saturday and Sunday, but I'm not going to bump somebody off the load it they're available for four days and I'm only available for two. That just wouldn't be fair in any way shape or form. Unless, of course, they suck -- then I don't think anybody will have any problem with me swooping the slot -- except the guy I replace.

Anyway, I -will- be at Perris on the POPs weekend whether I'm jumping camera for it or not I just don't know yet.

As for the 124-way sequential record . . . it's still out there for the taking. We came so close.

Nobody has done it . . . yet.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

As for the 124-way sequential record . . . it's still out there for the taking. We came so close.

Nobody has done it . . . yet.

We held the 125-way TSR for 14+ seconds but hadn't planned the second pt. at the time. The next 2 were 125 way 2 pt and 130+ 2pt and neither came close to building the 1st again[:/]. Anyhow, see ya this weekend.B|
Conway

God, I love it when we get to talk bigway stuff Conway!!!!!!!
Good Luck in Cali...
tom

Nobody has done it . . . yet
We held the 125-way TSR for 14+ seconds but hadn't planned the second pt. at the time. The next 2 were 125 way 2 pt and 130+ 2pt and neither came close to building the 1st again[:/].
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)