ifics

Been almost a week since my last jump...

And I just finished watching Drop Zone (while drinking beer and it still sucked) and fast forwarded to the jump scene in Point Break. Yes I know Drop Zone sucks but I gotz to see something with some jumping in it, I have 3 more days to wait :S The only good thing about Drop Zone is the toggle noises :P I really need to order some half way decent skydive flicks!! Sorry for the boredom post B|

I do go there a lot. The only prob is the speed. I have a highspeed connection and usually pick two at a time to DL. Half way through the DL some of them will time out. Gets annoying.. I still try every now and again though.

download real vids of people skydiving. It's been 2 weeks since I've jumped. Won't get to jump for another 1.5 weeks.

I got a bunch of money saved up though and Im spending some solid time jumping as soon as my rig comes in. :D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

You can have my pity if I can have yours just got to work today, and I work a three week on three week off shift. SO i Have to cope with withdrawls all the time ssstarrtiing tttooo sshhake.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"

Man...Having to a wait a week....that must be tough :P I've havn't jumped in over 5 weeks!!!!! My last jump was at Skydive Sydney. The weather sucked (I think I fell through some ice or something) and I had to rent my gear. That one jump cost me $75!!!! I'd normally spend that much for a full weekend of jumping at my home DZ down in FL. On the bright side...at least I can say I did a skydive in Australia. But I sure am ready to get back strap on my own rig and jump like a mad man!!! B|