crutch

Tandem Into Alltel Stadium

I was up in the stands. You three did an outstanding job. I handed out a ton of cards and flyers. Although the only one that made it to the t.v. was john, but the tandem did make it to espn's highlight reel.

Oh, and thanks for letting me help you pop that canopy's cherry!:o

Thanks. Allthough I know it is unlikely, did anyone happen to video the game. Several friends said they showed our jump before and during the game but since this was the first time they actually showed our Alltel jumps on television none of us had the foresight to set our VCR's.

Michael
"I have magic buttons ;)." skymama

Hey Art - that's a pretty good angle of bank for you and your passenger there, and unless my eyes deceive me, it looks like the two of you guys have already descended into the stadium. Must have been a sporty landing!

Just kidding. Awesome job to all you guys.

Like John said, Yay team!

FunBobby

It all worked out well Sunday night, but not with out all the help I received from our team. Everyone (Bobby, Patty, Ronnie, Joyce, Christan and Shane) on the ground did a wonderful job working around the communications issues, Michael with the TSA and FAA, John in the plane helping me with the rig and leading us in. And of course we had a great jump pilot (Tom Harvey) who kept it all under control before we got out. Hell, the easiest part of the whole thing was the jump itself.

I should say thanks for your kind words there, Art. No kidding - that was a great team effort all the way around. Great planning and great execution. Hey RJ and Joyce - nice job working with those ESPN guys to get the skycam wires out of the way for the team. And Patty - awesome effort getting us to the stadium before the game past the crowds and downtown traffic .... and then for preventing a certain someone from getting busted by the cops downtown for taking swings out of an open bottle of champagne. HAHA! B|

FunBobby

I hate these new commercialized stadium names. With the old names, we could almost always tell where the stadium was, just from the name...
----------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I'm with you definitely on that JohnRich. FedEx Field, Verizon Stadium.... Everything's got to be a stinkin' advertisement these days!!!

and then for preventing a certain someone from getting busted by the cops downtown for taking swings out of an open bottle of champagne.

Keeping Bobby out of trouble is a job in of itself, but we did assign you a good babysitter that night:)
blue skies,

art