EDYDO

Accuracy Jumps in Florida

Lake Wales also has a large group of accuracy jumpers.

Ditto there. Some of the Skydive Greene County accuracy nuts will be there over the winter months. Stop by, say hi, they don't bite too hard!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Ditto there. Some of the Skydive Greene County accuracy nuts will be there over the winter months. Stop by, say hi, they don't bite too hard!

You jump at Greene County? I just started taking my AFF there...

(I know its OFF-TOPIC)

(I know its OFF-TOPIC)

Both Phreezone and I jump there. Small world!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Well, I will be in Lake Wales late on the 26th and staying for a week or two. I hope there will be others there who can critique me. I will be the "Geezer" in the gray jump suit with the SOS patch. (That's Skydivers Over Sixty for those who don't know.)

If the accuracy guys don't show, I'll be in the blue windline suit going high. Wanna jump??

Thanks, Ed

(I know its OFF-TOPIC)

Both Phreezone and I jump there. Small world!

'

Really? Wow.

We'll all have to hook up sometime. I just started and am doin' the tandem progression - was goin' down there this weekend, but due to cold weather and the holidays they closed the DZ down. Will have to wait for the new year..

Maybe we can all hook up and you guy's can give me some tips.
:D

Look for one of the Casa pilots, Jim West. He was in this years Nationals and coached one of the top females this year. Can't miss him if he's jumping... he wears Fairy pants. Others in the the area that can help are Ted Strong and with the College event being held there over the New Years time all the Military universities will be out with all their accuracy jumpers and coaches. I know Air Force has thier own tuffet and I think so did Army.

You can easly get someone to critique you if you ask around one of the Military groups. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If the accuracy guys don't show, I'll be in the blue windline suit going high. Wanna jump??

Thanks, Ed

:)

Let's make one, I'm sure it will be a blast! We should see if we can get other takers too. I'll keep an eye out and see who I can recruit!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

with the College event being held there over the New Years time all the Military universities will be out with all their accuracy jumpers and coaches. I know Air Force has thier own tuffet and I think so did Army.

You can easly get someone to critique you if you ask around one of the Military groups. :)

thats right...watch out for us college kids! esp the military ones hooah!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez

:)

Not a problem. We were doing accuracy in Raeford today, but the Otter kept putting us out at 5400 feet. One of the guys just returned from Afghanistan and was a bit rusty. We decided to do RW if we were going that high. He was to chase, went low and I nailed him at 4600, then we did accuracy on the bottom. Two jumps for $8.00!!!

Let's get a group together for a high one. Find Ed Dixon. Manifest can tell you who I am after the 26th.

Ed