SkydiveNFlorida

Who's going to the boogie at SoBe? ! *link*

ooo, ooo,,... boogie at SoBe in Palm Beach! I am SO excited! Info in Events & Gatherings...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=846867;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Birdman, PD, mirage... and I heard a rumor that there'd be FREE BEER... I don't know if it is true... but that's what I heard:P

YAY!
Angela.

Looks like I'm in too... I've heard good things about Sobe, so I guess I gotta check it out.

See you all there!

Awesome!! It's a smaller dz than z-hills, but it has got SO much personality! The staff is great, the jumpers are friendly... i'm proud to call it home and I think you'll enjoy your visit!

This is gonna rock!
Angela.

Hey...I'm all about personality!

Just be gentle with me, this will be my first visit to another dropzone besides Z-Hills...

Oh shit! Does that mean I have to buy beer?
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ''You are not a painter,'' then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh

I was there on Friday...great jumping from the Crosskeys Skyvan. Only thing that sucked was someone stole my Protrack out of my helmet....Watch out for that freekshow packer with black fingernails and a purple mohawk...got a tip he might be the culprit...he's from Homestead.....have fun jumping over the lake the rest of the weekend!

If youre right on the description I might know who you are talking about and if it is, then it was him. He stole another packers guitar and it was probably to support his illegal habits.

If he has started packing there then I would suggest everyone keep their eyes out for him.
The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over - Hunter S. Thompson

If youre right on the description I might know who you are talking about and if it is, then it was him. He stole another packers guitar and it was probably to support his illegal habits.

If he has started packing there then I would suggest everyone keep their eyes out for him.

I think he was a passerby. I will let SoBe know as well.... anyone have a name?

Angela.

Good luck, I hope you find out! I don't personally remember seeing who you're talking about, but from the description, I assume he'd be easy to spot. I actually can't believe that there were that many people that I didn't see someone with a purple mohawk... sounds easy to spot.

take care and see you soon!
Angela.