Unstable

NEW RIG!!! CHECK IT OUT - PICS WITH EXPLANATIONS!!

After a short yet painful wait of less than four weeks, my Baby is done!!!! I'm so excited, I don't know how I'm going to make it to next weekend!
I ordered a New Rig custom From JumpShack and a Brand New Sabre2 from PD. All matching colors, my jumpsuite is in Royal Blues & Silver (Hey, you gotta look good up there!!) This is my second rig, One I'll be keeping for a while, so I didn't see any point in being stingy - I just ordered what I wanted to jump.

TAKE A LOOK & LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EVERYBODY!!!!! This is an amazing feeling to have a New rig - I think I'm going to owe some beer here as soon as I jump it!!
=========Shaun ==========

Hey Lou...Lets just say..
NOS is all three for this Bad Ass Racer
NOS...Nitrous Oxide Systems
NOS...New Off the Shelf
NOS...Narrow Over the Shoulder..

He..He...Lets Call Nancy at Jump Shack and let her know
of our new Findings...she what she says...HA..:D
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

Nice rig. It's nice to have your name on it but the downside to it is if you're like me and bought a used rig with someone elses name on it, have fun removing it. It took me about 1/2 hr to remove each letter. They sure do a good job! Enjoy you beautiful new rig! )]

Nice rig. It's nice to have your name on it but the downside to it is if you're like me and bought a used rig with someone elses name on it, have fun removing it. It took me about 1/2 hr to remove each letter. They sure do a good job! Enjoy you beautiful new rig! )

yeah, but my mentality was that I was buying this Rig for Myself, not for the guy who has it after me....B|
=========Shaun ==========