SLOfreefall

Balloon Jumps in CA?

I've been looking forward to make a balloon jump, but they just don't seem to be very common. Is there any place in California that offers these jumps on any sort of regular basis? I know that Napa area is a sort of balloon mecca, and it seems that perhaps Davis or Lodi would have them.

Can anyone comment?

I've been looking forward to make a balloon jump, but they just don't seem to be very common. Is there any place in California that offers these jumps on any sort of regular basis? I know that Napa area is a sort of balloon mecca, and it seems that perhaps Davis or Lodi would have them.

You'd think so. When I worked at Davis we were forever trying to get a balloon pilot to come out and offer one. They are snoby, and unwilling. When we finaly got one to agree to come out, he wanted to charge the same rates as for their "Sunday Champaigne" flights or about $125 a person.

C'mon down to Perris. We do them here regularly for about $60 a pop.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Like JP said, they are an every week thing down here at Perris.

Talk to Dan Cook at the Perris Manifest 909 657 3904. He usually sets it up for visitors.

The only thing that holds it up is if they can't get enough people. I think it is a minimum 6 people. The price was $65.00 last time.
Dom