napaguy99

Beach Jump

So I moved down here to Pensacola, Florida for flight school. I got all settled in and then last weekend I went up to Skydive Emerald Coast. It's a great DZ, first off. However, the highlight of my weekend had to be the jump onto the beach at the Florida/Alabama border. The sunset and the sand were just marvelous. If you ever get a chance to come down and visit you should. Check out the pix! These and more are available at this page

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

Myself and a group of people from my home dz go there for the memorial day boogie and make beach jumps for 4 straight days. This May will make my 6th year. I personally think that jumping into the Flora-Bama is the best kept skydiving secret of all time. DON'T TELL ANYBODY!

How do ya like it Johnny?

Made three jumps into the Flora/Bama Lounge while visiting Emerald Coast. Don't miss it if you're down that way. What a totally crazy bar that place is, everything from F-16 pilots to mom and pop in the motor home to Hell's Angels on choppers. B|
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Yeah they warned me about a volleyball net and I saw the posts. I steered away from it, but it turns out I didn't need to cuz they had taken down the net. The Flora-bama is an awesome bar, and if you ever come down to do a beach jump you have to get a weedwhacker. If you don't know what it is, you'll soon find out.:ph34r:

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

Yeah, go ahead.... rub it in, rub it in.... Just kidding... This place looks awesome and I am happy that you found a good place to jump.... year round might I add. Maybe someday I'll get myself down there to visit you and make some beach jumps myself. Course, I'll probably need a little more experience. Maybe nationals next year we all can stop by:)

Hey Adam! Welcome bro!

Those pictures look sweet! You suck!

Sorry about missing the party. I'll let Jackie play my message for you.:S

Anyway, congrats on being in Florida! You still suck.:P

Oh yeah and for those who don't know - this thread is now loaded with OSU Skydivers!