sdgregory

Soul Flyers DVD.

Sean,

I ordered mine from flyyourbody.com as well and they had it to me quickly and efficiently. The only problem is that every time i check the site it's still all in French, dunno if they've got the translated version up and running yet.

But here's some handy info courtesy of cpoxon:

From the front page, select DVD from the "....... rayons ......" drop-down selection box

Click the "Ajouter au panier" to place the DVD in your basket

Click "Commander" to order

You'll need to register to order. So select the "Je veux créer un compte client" option to create a new account

Fill in your details:

Nom - Surname
Prenom - First name
Addresse - Address
Code Postal - Post/Zip code
Pays - Country (US is Etats-Unis :-P)
Mot de passe - Password
Confirmation - confirm password

Next is the address form with your details filled in with an opportunity to enter a separate delivery address.

At the bottom is payment options, bank card is automatically selected. There is also a cheque option but I don't know about this as I used a credit card. I also chose normal delivery ("livraison")

Click "Règler"

Click the icon identifying your sort of credit card, CA, Visa or Mastercard. Enter your card number and expiry date in the boxes and click "Valider" to validate.

All being well, your order should be placed.

Or just droo them a mail at [email protected]

Enjoy the flick, it's well tight! B|
PJ

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Well, the DVD came in. I watched it. It was pretty damn fun to watch. Goes fast though. It's over and your feeling like there should be more for the price tag.:S

OVerall though there are some pretty wicked shots. The Bird-man through the Mountains shots (not the 6 foot over the ground shot that we have all seen) is awesome.

It's a fun vid but I was a little disappointed.

Hmmm, not sure what you paid for it but even with our notoriously weak Rand it worked out to the price of a normal DVD over here.

I'm sure it left everyone wanting more though. ;)

The BASE stuff is ultra cool, love the Reunion Island footage in the "Iron Hole", that gets lots of play in my player.

Either way i reckon the vid's a keeper and never fails to wow skydivers and whuffos.

(Yes i'm a huge fan of Loic's antics :P)

blues
PJ

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky