firstime

finding the slot

As you can see I only have 80 jumps, but the first 25 or so were AFF then I did 30 someodd jumps
all by myself. I didnt like to jump large groups and would always land away from others. It has changed
in the last couple of weeks,... doing 4, 6 ways with ppl with pretty much with the same level as me.
We do our dirt dives, do the mock up, rehearse
the count. "out,in and out we go. We look like pros
on the ground but when we get out.... what a goddam comedy. Yesterday was one of those days..
Who was going down , I am going up. With our inexperence we all decided to break off 6K. I had
fun and the group had fun screwing up the dive,
we were all laughing our asses off prior to break off.
I am not saying this is cool, but even a super bad
exit and a bad skydive was a ton of fun. This is a super fun sport, lovin the hell out of it. I will get better with more jumps
comedy

Sound slike you had fun still! :)

doing 4, 6 ways with ppl with pretty much with the same level as me.

If you want more success in your dives, try to keep it simple. Either keep the jump smaller, or try and have 1 or 2 more experienced jumpers in the group that will provide a more stable reference point. It can be fun to do jumps that have little chance for success once in a while, but you'll learn more, quicker, if you set attainable goals.
Remster

What Remi said. :)

Oh and I have to Give it up to BevSuits. I love my RW Suit. It has made a Huge Difference!:)ME<----------- Old Fat Man:D

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Always keep that attitude so you can still enjoy the sport. You will have less frustration and improve faster. So many of us have, at one time or another during our history in the sport, lost sight of that and allowed our zeal to achieve a goal rob us of some of the fun. Remember, we must be safe, but we're here for the fun.
|
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

sounds like some of my first 4 way jumps at that expierence level. we couldn't manage to form a round. the bigest problem was heading control. We would all turn toward each other and end up orbiting each other. it took a while to learn to hold a good heading regardless of what other people were doing. i do suggest you get someone more expierenced (does not have to be more than a few hundread jumps) to jump with you and give you a stable point of reference and pointers afterward. it will help a lot.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP