skyhighkiy

A funny 3-way

so yest'rday was a great day to jump, the skies were crystal clear and blue, all day....while I was in class.

I walked from class to class, across campus, with my eyes always to the sky, wishing I was down at the dropzone, even seeing some of our planes pass overhead.

finally, I was done w/ my last class and I headed straight over. Unfortunately, by that time, the ceiling had started closing in. I got on a load and we made it up to the ceiling at 7500. we went through the clouds to try and find a hole to jump through, nothing. came back down, door was called at 7 grand. we launched a three way and came off just fine. I looked over at the camera man and flashed him a huge smile, only to see him look over to the other guy and laugh.

I looked to my right, and to my surprise, saw our fellow diver's Butt sticking straight out towards us....
somehow, during the dive, he had managed to continue holding on to your shoulder sleeves (we don't like suits) and still flip entirely on to his back, folded in to a fetal position, with his butt in the middle of it all. we gave him a couple shakes to mess w/ him, and as we let go, the cameraman slapped him on the ass and he fell out of sight.

By this time, we were in hysterics, barely able to hold an arch, we gave a quick wave and turned off and tracked. I watched them pull, and them pull and get under canopy, and then pulled myself.

quite possibly, the funniest jump ever. his new name..."cheeks"

BE THE BUDDHA!