BigM

Georgia State POPS Record Today!

Knock it off guys. I figure I can say that since I know you Conway and I really appreciate you helping me into formations in TX and the great hugs, and I THINK I know TinMan. Both of you have great qualities so just be nice.

I think it is great that the POPS record was pulled off so well. One day I'll get off my lazy tail and register so I can play with you guys. Yes, I'm over 40.

As for the latest GA State Record. Not many people from the other GA DZ's were invited. I'm pretty sure there are several people at SD ATL who could and would have participated had it been open for all GA jumpers rather than just ASC jumpers. Oh well..their loss.

Actually we are tossing around the idea of organizing a GA Record at the Dublin Boogie this March. Anyone interested so you can all show me what you've got?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Wow... Spineless? Little troll? Y'all sure are friendly folks.

I didn't quite get your "anonymous" dig. You must be referring to my incomplete profile. I visit dropzone.com for news and have never posted to the forums until I read your comment crackin' on one of my buds. That deserved the answer you got from me.

Yes, between my visits to the site, you made nice with popsjumper, but you also pressed me for a response, so I gave you one.

I am a skydiver. I've been jumping since 1998. One of these days, I'll get around to completing my profile, but I don't owe you anything. You may have cleared up a misunderstanding with popsjumper, but you show no inclination towards doing the same with me.

I don't hold grudges. If I ever encounter you or flyangel2 again, you'll see that, provided your open-minded at the time.

Fair skies and favorable winds,
TinMan

Well now,
Since you didn't crack on me That time, I appologize to you too for the misunderstanding. No offense intended. Take a minute and fill out that profile!;) And I'd probably be happy to share my sky with ya.;)

Congrats to;
Don Champagne
Knox Demmond
Steve Haseman
Dan Kotz
Greg McKellar
Bruce Meinert
Richard Perez
Gary Shaffer
Max Sidner
Andy Whitlock
Rick Whitlock
and to the 12th unmentioned in skydiving.:)

Well now,
Since you didn't crack on me That time, I appologize to you too for the misunderstanding. No offense intended. Take a minute and fill out that profile!;) And I'd probably be happy to share my sky with ya.;)

Congrats to;
Don Champagne
Knox Demmond
Steve Haseman
Dan Kotz
Greg McKellar
Bruce Meinert
Richard Perez
Gary Shaffer
Max Sidner
Andy Whitlock
Rick Whitlock
and to the 12th unmentioned in skydiving.:)

Huh Huh.I wasn't old enough to be there.

If I ever encounter you or flyangel2 again, you'll see that, provided your open-minded at the time.

Oh, so we have met?

I think I'm pretty open minded, so long at shots of tequila are involved:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

original post written before all of the thread was read....deleted entire response and replaced with....

TinMan, JumperConway...Thanks, guys....it's good to see people come to terms.

FlyAngel2...please drop it....there's no need for baiting...

Bill, thanks
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...I think it is great that the POPS record was pulled off so well. One day I'll get off my lazy tail and register so I can play with you guys. Yes, I'm over 40.

...tossing around the idea of organizing a GA Record at the Dublin Boogie this March. Anyone interested so you can all show me what you've got?

Thank you, mouth, for your support..it was incredible fun and POPS would be very happy to have you in the "old fold".

Yes! I'm VERY interested and if you don't invite me I am going to hold my breath until......

Hmmmm... you want me to show you what I've got? This puts a picture in my mind. :$:)

Let's start a new thread on this, eh?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239