grue

Today, I lose the static line!

Have fun, enjoy the drop. It just gets more and more fun from here. Let us know how it goes.

I just completed my AFF - flew to FL (Lake Wales) to get some jumps in. Getting close to getting my "A".

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Congrats dude!

I remember my first freefall after a few static lines... it went something like:

"This is going to be awesome!! 'Arch thousand', yea I got it coach, don't worry..."
[jump]
"Arch thou... oh sh*t! where'd the ground go?!... oh, okay, there it is again... [pull]
After I pulled I tumbled some more, so that I was able to look down/ up between my legs and see my pilot chute inflate:S

...needless to say, I was pretty psyched after that... :D

Congrats again...

W00hoo!

Went great, it's SO MUCH BETTER than the dope rope!

It was amazing to actually get belly-down for the first time, I love the feeling of "whoa, shit, that's the friggin' EARTH coming up at me" before I pulled the ripcord :D
cavete terrae.

Mucho congrats Stephen! Now you're a real skydiver ( Wags said to me on my first freefall at that dz) :D

Haha, true story. Before, I was a parachutist. Now, I am a skydiver!

What level of AFF did you end up starting at? I ask because the DZ I'm gonna hit in Florida over Xmas said they'll probably throw me in right at Level 4 if I make a jump whilst I'm there.
cavete terrae.