Fab

www.skydivinfmovies AFF training airforce

On www.skydivingmovies.com there is a movie (look under 'new videos') about airforce AFF training. It's a documentary of 45 minutes. Jumpers have 45 minutes of traning in the windtunnel and will make a first jump with 1 instructor and leave the airplane (herculus) unassisted. It's a very nice documentary. Go see it!!...

wouldn't it be nice if my DZ had a herculus to jump from B|...

No doubt.

The USAFA (Air Force Academy) has 3 otters that their jumpers jump for free. Its basically like a class for them...9am calculas, 10am history, 11am skydiving...

Of course the downside is having to compete in classic accuracy and always jumping Classic canopies.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That 'Click me' thingy is NOT funny dude >:( :)
"Of course the downside is having to compete in classic accuracy and always jumping Classic canopies"
Yeah...no velocities or stilleto's to play with? Poor guys :P

Yep...What I noticed though that they pack there one parachute before they make their first jump which I think is a good thing.

I think you are referring to "Halo Freefall Warriors, Part 1." If so, it is not just airforce, it is all the branches...

See the thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1411926;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Oh, and I think part 2 might be uploaded tonight by someone I know.:$

Trust me, the cadets at camp USAFA are paying for those jumps in a currency other than dollars

I understand. If you know anything about the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M University, then you'd know I understand.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."